• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Boris Berezovsky suicided

Russia's exiled tycoon Boris Berezovsky 'commits suicide' at 67 ? RT News

Aleksandr Dobrovinksy, a famous lawyer and head of Moscow-based The Alexander Dobrovinsky & Partners law firm has said that Berezovsky committed suicide.

“Just got a call from London. Boris [Abramovich] Berezovsky committed suicide. He was a difficult man. A move of disparity? Impossible to live poor? A strike of blows? I am afraid no one will get to know now,” the lawyer said on his social network page.

According to sources used by Russian Channel One, the body of Russian tycoon was found in the bathroom of his Surrey estate. The channel also reported that Berezovsky suffered several heart attacks over the course of last week.

I love how they're so quick off the mark with the excuses.

No doubt the special operations unit of the Met is running across the place with Geiger counters as we speak.

The Pathology team were seen entering the property earlier..

dressed.jpg

It was Colonel Mustard-Gas, in the rain with the poison-tipped umbrella?

this means you all may see my ugly mug on the news tonight . The rather large exclusive housing estate I work security on has been sorrounded by journos for a hour now.

i spend to much time sitting down with a brew to watch who goes out unfortunity opps i mean im not even in weybridge yet alone out looking a twat in a high vis

If it can be proved that the Rooshians offed him, there's going to be hell to pay.
Yea, right. William Hague will really make their eyes water! Seriously, if the Russians were even caught red-handed, what would happen? A couple of diplomats sent home and a few ohh arrs in Parliament... Nothing has ever actually happened before, why this time?

Latest Threads