Boris’s Progress.

I will say it again - he is a f-ing coward part of cretins who campaigned for Brexit and then ran off dodging the tough stuff and now reemerging..

I will say it again - he is a f-ing coward part of cretins who campaigned for Brexit and then ran off dodging the tough stuff and now reemerging..

Cheers ears. The exit is that way >>>>>>

mattB101

Old-Salt

No the coward is Cameron who after the EU referendum disappeared after his own failure . I also like it when you say ‘you guys’ as if you don’t have British citizenship (sorry if I’m mistaken but I’m sure I saw somewhere that you had British citizenship)

No the coward is Cameron who after the EU referendum disappeared after his own failure . I also like it when you say ‘you guys’ as if you don’t have British citizenship (sorry if I’m mistaken but I’m sure I saw somewhere that you had British citizenship)
Cameron resigned because of his failure. The ones who wanted a Brexit and vigorously campaigned for it should have a taken leadership role but said ta ta..

I hope BJ has the cojones to fill his cabinet with Brexiteers who support 'no deal' if the EU refuse to shift position. All he then has to do is lay out his requirements to get a deal through parliament and communicate these to the EU. If they refuse to discuss or shift position, there is no legal requirement for the UK to wait until 31 October. With cabinet support, BJ can inform the EU that we are leaving......as soon as tomorrow if he wishes.

Robme

LE
And given the payout is a fraction of the eu budget.... they can live with it.
No they can’t, one of the major reasons for the Mafias (Aka The EU) response to the U.K. leaving is the massive hole in the mafia’s budget that will have to be filled by themselves. Those countries which haven’t paid a penny into the eu’s coffers since joining will now find themselves having to dig deep. £39bn is a massive amount of money, but more problematic is the £12.5bn we give them each year. Also they shite themselves about the reality of a great trading nation (which we still are) sat offshore undermining the Mafia Gaulighters with a lower tax rate than the Mafia, with its profligate spending could ever set.
The Mafia will undoubtedly refuse to accept reality and NOT talk about there trading position with the U.K. (we export approx 9% of our manufactured goods to the Mafia (that’s a lot of fuss over such a tiny amount, we also only export 15% of our goods overall they export 23% of their goods to us) so do the maths. Who is really in the kackie?
It also makes you wonder (no really) just what the remoaners have been wibbling about all these years? I have suspected that it’s the getting pissed in a roadside cafe twice a year culture that they have got used to.
And if none of this makes sense to you, who in their right minds negotiates the costs before working out what the benefits are?

Last edited:

Robme

LE
“We hate Boris because he’s Boris and he looks weird and we love Jeremy Corbyn because he spoke with Stormzy and said he’d make university free’ seems to be the general trend I’m seeing on social media. There’s also another thinking I’m noticing on social media. Anyone who tries to stand up for Boris is called an entitled and spoilt white boy or something along those lines which I find funny as the left bring up race more than the right (slight thread drift there)
And anybody who supports Jesser, desperately needs psychiatric help, but worry not there is a cure.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Weird that they should make such a fuss about our leaving isn’t it? It’s almost as though our piffling contribution as 2nd/3rd largest net contributor will be missed.
It won't be missed enough to make much of a difference.

(snip)
You wish. Here are some informed opinions on the matter:

“We’re not losing a member state, we’re losing the weight of 20 member states. We therefore have an interest that we remain the closest possible allies.”
Günter Verheugen, former German EU Commissioner.

“A hard Brexit in the current situation with a downturn already underway is a real danger. We need to overcome this whole division between the EU and the UK. This is going to have an impact on Europe for decades” .
Professor Clemens Fuest, head of the Ifo Institute

"...the EU is playing a “very dangerous game” trying to trap the UK into a colonial relationship as a ruletaker, and may be misjudging the economic fallout for the European economy if there is a no-deal outcome.".
Professor Gabriel Felbermayr, head of the Kiel Institute for the World Economy

"Europe is well on the way to inflicting huge damage on itself for decades by the way it has handled the failed Brexit talks,”.
Professor Marcel Fratzscher, head of the German Institute for Economic Research

"... the EU risks strategic oblivion in a harsh world of “meat-eaters” and must do everything it can to bind the British - with their defence, security, and financial reach – as closely as possible to the European alliance. It should be seducing the British, not brow-beating them...".
Sigmar Gabriel, former German vice-chancellor and foreign minister

Brotherton Lad

LE
Kit Reviewer
You wish. Here are some informed opinions on the matter:

“We’re not losing a member state, we’re losing the weight of 20 member states. We therefore have an interest that we remain the closest possible allies.”
Günter Verheugen, former German EU Commissioner.

“A hard Brexit in the current situation with a downturn already underway is a real danger. We need to overcome this whole division between the EU and the UK. This is going to have an impact on Europe for decades” .
Professor Clemens Fuest, head of the Ifo Institute

"...the EU is playing a “very dangerous game” trying to trap the UK into a colonial relationship as a ruletaker, and may be misjudging the economic fallout for the European economy if there is a no-deal outcome.".
Professor Gabriel Felbermayr, head of the Kiel Institute for the World Economy

"Europe is well on the way to inflicting huge damage on itself for decades by the way it has handled the failed Brexit talks,”.
Professor Marcel Fratzscher, head of the German Institute for Economic Research

"... the EU risks strategic oblivion in a harsh world of “meat-eaters” and must do everything it can to bind the British - with their defence, security, and financial reach – as closely as possible to the European alliance. It should be seducing the British, not brow-beating them...".
Sigmar Gabriel, former German vice-chancellor and foreign minister
We're staying, then?

I hope BJ has the cojones to fill his cabinet with Brexiteers who support 'no deal' if the EU refuse to shift position. All he then has to do is lay out his requirements to get a deal through parliament and communicate these to the EU. If they refuse to discuss or shift position, there is no legal requirement for the UK to wait until 31 October. With cabinet support, BJ can inform the EU that we are leaving......as soon as tomorrow if he wishes.
Have you missed the latest soundbite? It's going to be a cabinet that "reflects modern Britain". Apart from Bojo, at least 3 of the cabinet hopefuls have said that this morning.

Of course, Boris will expect everyone in his cabinet to follow his line, not criticise him, no back-stabbing, no talking about other ministers to the press, no writing in the press that could show disloyalty.

You know, just like the path he followed as part of the government and a good, loyal Conservative.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Cameron resigned because of his failure. The ones who wanted a Brexit and vigorously campaigned for it should have a taken leadership role but said ta ta..
Could you either do some basic research on the British political system, with particular regard to Conservative Party leadership elections and the role of the Prime Minister and the Cabinet, or else give us all a giggle by explaining quite how you believe pro-Brexit MPs could have played a "leadership role" within the UK's constitutional framework?