'Boring' Mrs Blair forgets which country she's in

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Agent_Smith, Feb 8, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. [​IMG]
    DOHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

2. And you're SURPRISED by this?

3. Good one Cherie, abusing TWO countries in one speech :twisted: :twisted: :roll:

4. Bets me why the feck anyone thinks she has anything interesting to say in the first place. Its not as if there haven't been 'combat indicators' -- the book hasn't exactly been flying off the shelves (except into the pulper).
    Buyer beware! Serves them right. :roll:

5. No one in Australia will own up to inviting the Wide Mouthed Frog to give her rendition of the Frog Chorus. Is an Australian skiff in order? This only varies from the British skiff in that it is delivered with a beer in the other hand and a yell of "Skiffed ya pommy sheila, and welcome to Australia" followed by a large belch. Immediately throwing up on her feet would be considered showing off.

6. Can anyone tell me how much the British Taxpayer are spending on this trip, so that she can promot her book about being a PM wife and make the cash to pay for Blair new Mayfair Flat.

Given that some Republican leaning MPs are crying foul about HRH Charles keeping his girlfriend on his own money. Isn't it about time we aduit How the PM household spending the taxpayer cash?

7. She might not know what country she's in, her husband and his party of Rogues, Trots and Allied trades don't know what planet they're on.

8. I could be wrong but I'm sure I read in the papers here that her trip is entirely funded by Aussie businesses. They could have saved themselves a fortune by hiring a David Attenborough wildlife doco.

9. I do believe that in order to help cut expenses the Royal Family agreed to fly BA instead of using the RAF's Royal Flight. However, this meant that the Blairs use it instead! :evil:

10. Perhaps Hollywood could make a film about this hag hurtling round the world.

They could call it 'The Blair Witch Project'.

Apologies to anyone with finely tuned sense of humour, especially if it's been done before.

Apologies to pretty much anyone.

To anyone who thinks she should continue breathing ..... feck orft !

MODs invited to edit!. Bolleaux !!

11. I think her gaffe was no mistake.

With St Tony acting like a virtual monarch, the Frog is simply trying to emulate the grand master of gaffes, HRH Phil the Greek.

However, Frog, more work needed. You only managed to p*ss of two countries and failed to be racist and sexist into the bargain.

12. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

According to the Times, the media have been banned from actually attending the WTF's bore-a-thons. The man who arranged the tour is apparently under investigation for failing to pay monies to charities from previous events, and the source of a large donation he gave the Aussie Labour party. Takes scum to know scum, I suppose.

13. I met her 2 years ago, she scrubs up well (for a wide mouthed frog) and doesnt like the septics, so in the Foxy Book of Chicks, she would get it, once.

14. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

15. Filbert Fox,

Have you been on Ops recently? If so then your assessment of the Frog as worth "getting one" is just about excusable. However, I suggest you see a CPN, you are likely to be suffering some emotional trauma.

Jeremy Clarkson doesn't like Yanks but there's no way I'm going to try to get in his 501s.