boring and predictable

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Looking at the GCSE's, the lack of maths and science would appear to preclude the RA, RE, REME & the RSigs, so you're looking at RLC and AGC.

I'd forget about SRR and SAS for the time-being as well......

Mr_Fingerz said:
Looking at the GCSE's, the lack of maths and science would appear to preclude the RA, RE, REME & the RSigs, so you're looking at RLC and AGC.

Assuming she wishes to enter as an Officer or more technical trade.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
GrizzlyPanda said:
Mr_Fingerz said:

Drama - B
With that she is well qualified :D

Auld-Yin said:
GrizzlyPanda said:
Mr_Fingerz said:

Drama - B
With that she is well qualified :D
Have to admit, I laughed my arse off at that one. Well played old boy :D

Funny how many of you buggers show your ugly mugs in here as soon as a woman appears asking what job her femininity makes her eligable for, just lurking there in the dark 8O

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
dch3lj said:
As a woman, I'm awaiting a basic training date for the Royal Signals as an electronic warfare op. As people have advised choose according to what flicks your switch. I didn't go for a traditional womens job, not to stand out, just because it was out of the 70 odd job choices the one that interested me the most!!

I did the education thing first and eventually ending up with a PhD in chemistry .... Hated it by the end and I'm joining up for a new challenge. Just make sure whatever you decide, it's something you want to do for life! I had male recruiters and they all know their stuff, you've just got to ask lots of questions!!

If you want anymore info, PM me.

Cheers
Not making any comment, but why OR rather than RMAS?

PhD sort of begs the question.

Latest Threads