Borgard Troop 1976

Any Borgard Troop 1976 intake please pm me if you are interested in a get together this year. Any ex Gunners remember a Sgt Dave Trick the Troop Sgt at the time, I believe he served with 40Rgt but not sure.
Cheers Headgash.

He was my Troop Sgt in 75/76 whilst I was in Gunn Tp, He told me I would never make it!!! Last seen him propping up the Bar a Thorney Island when 47 were taking over from 26 in 88/89! He was RSM and due to get out.

Hi Headgash.
I have just come across this site and decided to join up to hopefully find someone who might have a copy of the 1976 Borgard troop photo and I came across your post. I was a junior gunner at the time and I remember Sgt trick well and Sgt Gill. Sgt Trick did like to hang out in a pub in Rhyl N wales when he was in the area. I hope this contact finds you in good health it was great to see something written about a time in my life that perhaps someone else was a part of. Can I ask if you could point me in the direction of someone who might be able to provide me with a copy of pictures of the 1976 September intake Borgard troop, I lost mine following my divorce of my first wife I have now been happily married for 28 years and have two sons who would love to see any photos of their dad in uniform.
I would be great-full of any help kind regards Al......Woody2.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
W Gunners 0
W Classified Ads 2
billyl Gunners 0