Borgard Troop 1976

Discussion in 'Gunners' started by headgash, May 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Any Borgard Troop 1976 intake please pm me if you are interested in a get together this year. Any ex Gunners remember a Sgt Dave Trick the Troop Sgt at the time, I believe he served with 40Rgt but not sure.
    Cheers Headgash.

2. He was my Troop Sgt in 75/76 whilst I was in Gunn Tp, He told me I would never make it!!! Last seen him propping up the Bar a Thorney Island when 47 were taking over from 26 in 88/89! He was RSM and due to get out.

3. Thanks Ayrforce, I'm still hunting, tried all the sites I can think of so will just keep plugging away. Gash.

4. Hi Headgash.
    I have just come across this site and decided to join up to hopefully find someone who might have a copy of the 1976 Borgard troop photo and I came across your post. I was a junior gunner at the time and I remember Sgt trick well and Sgt Gill. Sgt Trick did like to hang out in a pub in Rhyl N wales when he was in the area. I hope this contact finds you in good health it was great to see something written about a time in my life that perhaps someone else was a part of. Can I ask if you could point me in the direction of someone who might be able to provide me with a copy of pictures of the 1976 September intake Borgard troop, I lost mine following my divorce of my first wife I have now been happily married for 28 years and have two sons who would love to see any photos of their dad in uniform.
    I would be great-full of any help kind regards Al......Woody2.