Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Selastra, Sep 25, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Is anyone suffering from Boreout? It's just come up as a discussion in our office. It's pretty boring really so this could end up being a self licking lollipop
  2. Well, I thought about it and then I....zzzzzzzzzzz.
  3. actually, if anyone wasnt sure about Boreout before this post.... I bet they know for sure now :eek:
  4. god this post is really boring!!!! :cry:
  5. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

What the fcuk are you talking about, are you special needs and got lost or something.
  6. Odd-sgt
    Is that all you do go from forum to forum slagging people off, is it cos ya lonely cos ya wife's run off !!!
    If anyones got special needs its you ya fruit !!
  7. Fcuk me! Here they go again. I suppose you're mate Bushnut will be here soon to tell everyone how hard he is. You ruined one thread that had the potential to be a bit of a giggle.

I suppose this one needs all the help it can get before it's in the hole/deleted but don't spoil another one FFS.
  8. Why not I'm enjoying myself
  9. Yeah, Fcuk it i suppose as long as its a laugh.

One thing i have to say though. The Ord Sgt did go a little...............lets just say weird, when you questioned his sexuality. So i have to give you that one.
  10. all of a sudden this thread could get interesting after all! what is Ord Sgt's sexuality?
  11. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Are you calling me a poof? :twisted:
  12. Odd-Sgt
    I think thats the general gist of old-guns post, but maybe we're all wrong and you're right eh princess
  13. yes
  14. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Well if you at least tried to include some humour or banter it would be worth talking to you. But instead your a dull chav without the imagination to to be remotely interesting. Oh well I'm sure you amuse yourself. :roll:
  15. your gay and you know you are
    your gay and you know you are

to the tune of stand up if you hate man u

its only a bit of banter :p