Bored?

Ask Mcdonalds a stupid question.

The Times said:
McDonalds has launched a site answering its British customers’ questions. All of them, by the looks of it.

“Are your baconburgers kosher?” asks one curious connoisseur (A: “This item is not kosher”). “I read in the paper that some burgers contain poo. Is this really true? If so, what proportion of burgers contain poo?” asks anther. (A: “This is absolutely not true”). “What part of the cow do you use in the burgers cos i heard it was the teeth?” runs a third.

There are 8,500 of them. Each gets a considered answer from a McDonalds sage with the patience of a saint.

For instance: “I love McFlurry, but whenever I eat it, my skin turns red and chapped, my mouth stings and I have difficulty breathing. . . should I continue to eat it in the hope that I might harden myself, or is there some other explanation? Do you put poison in McFlurry?” (A: “There is absolutely no poison in the McFlurries . . . it would be advisable you discontinue purchasing and eating them”).

Other highlights include “Are your milkshakes made from dogs’ lips?” and “If you start with 100 per cent beef, then add a pinch of salt, what percentage is the beef in your burgers?”
link to article

mcdonalds question page

I wonder whats the daftest question they will reply to?

Think im going to ask them about the dead baby content of their chicken nuggets.

Edited to add ive just sent them this
I heard that you feed your chickens with baby chickens and that you feed the baby chickens with raw eggs. Is this in order to make the Mcnuggets taste as chickeny as possible? If your feeding all the babys to the adults and the eggs to the babys, where do you get new adults from?

Ive found a new hobby

Edited to add

Are McDonalds owned by Sir Trevor McDonald off the news?

Will let you know

I know its only been twenty minutes but im quite dissapointed they hav'nt answered it yet.

You could be onto something there Taffridge.

Hmm its all making sense now...

Just mailed them:

Please could you tell me why all the rubbish that is strewn along the A14 and the immediate surrounding area is mysteriously marked with the McDonald's logo? Is there a conspiracy to monopolise on garbage?

This is wny I don't eat at Maccy D's

ahhh, McDalds, they make the Big Mac. The finest burgest I have ever tasted. Seriously, they make very moorish burgers. The sort of burgers you love to hate and hate to love.

jarrod248 said:
The sausage and egg mcmuffins are really nice, the amfetamine they put in them fetches people back for more.
Yeah, they use the finest ingredients - why they have such a bad rep beats me.

really i could spend all night just typing in random words in the search box there. 'semen' is quite amusing, and i think next up i'm gonna do a search for 'hymen'....

This observation does not amount to much really - but a big mac in Australia or the States tastes so much better than the equivalent here. Why is that?

any one here sent in something along the lines of

why do your staff keep masburbating into milkshakes?
is this what they are taught in staff training or do you just allow this behaviour?'

still awaiting response

Cadet_Chandler said:
any one here sent in something along the lines of

why do your staff keep masburbating into milkshakes?
is this what they are taught in staff training or do you just allow this behaviour?'

still awaiting response
if there is a grain of truth in what you say I don't really care - those milk shakes taste so good.

Latest Threads