Bored so lets look for a sex offender!

On leave so 4 days into it bored already! Dont ask how i got onto the Sacramento County Sheriff website but apart from finding out that Deputy Sheriffs (policemen) bring in £35000 basic pay before what they call incentives i found on the website you can search for a offender in jail, find out what he is in for and even email him!
Along with offender stalking you can also search for sex offenders in the Sacramento area. This will give you his/her crime, when it was and where he lives, of course those nice people at Google Maps will show his/her house.
Now your asking, "CH how come you know the offenders by name to search for them?"....well just make up a name, John Smith committed his crime in 1970 and is still registered....unlucky!! haha

Another good bit is most wanted section....nice to see Rashid Deary-Smith's relatives apparently looking after him after being shot in the head during his recent robbery attempt!

Sacramento County Sheriff's Department - Sheriff Scott R. Jones - Sacramento, California

I suppose another idea would be to get some mates, get pissed and stop being a boring TWAT on Christmas leave....you must be a barrel of laughs out on the piss.ps have a nice Christmas you miserable fucker.

I suppose another idea would be to get some mates, get pissed and stop being a boring TWAT on Christmas leave....you must be a barrel of laughs out on the piss.ps have a nice Christmas you miserable fucker.
This seems like a good place to start…..

Should make for some interesting piss ups and subsequent threads on here. :)

Anyone wishing to live in the states could do worse than marry this bird
[TABLE="width: 45%"]
[TR]
[TD]
Name: Lillie Trail

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Inmate I.D.: #24173-1[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gender: Female[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Race: Caucasian [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]DOB:9/8/1941[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]In Search Of: Friends[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Convicted Of: Murder[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Release Date: Unknown
She is 71 and went down for murder so Marry her and you will get your green card without ever having to spend more than an hour a week with her

[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]http://www.inmate-connection.com/show_female/profile_6681/
[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

M

Mr_Tigger

Fuck me, Merry Xmas to you as well!! You must be in the pub with all your mates being really popular and on Arrse on your gucci Iphone??

Or are you at home in between Xmas shopping etc being really boring, on Arrse!!

Does it have to be a sex offender? I mean if you just PM me with your address I could just come round and fillet you like a fish, but sex offence is out presently as I've got a blobby knob.

Meet-An-Inmate.com - Male and Female Inmates Desire Pen pals

JailBabes

NOTICE

When writing to inmates in Texas, you MAY be a potential victim of fraud according to a letter I received from the Safe Prisons Coordinator, Sgt. Doane, that was postmarked August 26th, 2008. The complete letter is downloadable here.

Following are excerpts from this letter:

"The correspondence will often include false information about the offender's age and appearance (often using photographs of other offenders who are younger, thinner, and more attractive than the author), the reason for incarceration, and the length of sentence and parole information."

You can verify the accuracy of an inmate's race, sex, age, location, projected release date and reason(s) for incarceration by going to the Texas Department of Criminal Justice web site and look up the offender by name or TDCJ Number. The address for the TDCJ site is: TDCJ Online Offender Search

Other states have similar sites, other inmates have similar fraud scams going on. It's up to you to decide how much trust and truth you're sharing with the inmate you're writing, not up to the state or me or anyone else.

Latest Threads