Bored so lets look for a sex offender!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CH512O, Dec 21, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. On leave so 4 days into it bored already! Dont ask how i got onto the Sacramento County Sheriff website but apart from finding out that Deputy Sheriffs (policemen) bring in £35000 basic pay before what they call incentives i found on the website you can search for a offender in jail, find out what he is in for and even email him!
    Along with offender stalking you can also search for sex offenders in the Sacramento area. This will give you his/her crime, when it was and where he lives, of course those nice people at Google Maps will show his/her house.
    Now your asking, "CH how come you know the offenders by name to search for them?"....well just make up a name, John Smith committed his crime in 1970 and is still registered....unlucky!! haha

Another good bit is most wanted section....nice to see Rashid Deary-Smith's relatives apparently looking after him after being shot in the head during his recent robbery attempt!

Sacramento County Sheriff's Department - Sheriff Scott R. Jones - Sacramento, California

2. Were you looking up your own name?

3. I suppose another idea would be to get some mates, get pissed and stop being a boring TWAT on Christmas leave....you must be a barrel of laughs out on the piss.ps have a nice Christmas you miserable fucker.

• Like Like x 1
  4. This seems like a good place to start…..

Should make for some interesting piss ups and subsequent threads on here. :)

5. He wouldnt have to look for it in Sacremento...........Basingstoke canal towpath more like.

6. Sacremento...........Basingstoke

Aye easy to get those two places confused.

• Like Like x 1
  7. I know Noffin

8. Anyone wishing to live in the states could do worse than marry this bird
    [TABLE="width: 45%"]
    [TR]
    [TD]
    Name: Lillie Trail

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Inmate I.D.: #24173-1[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Gender: Female[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Race: Caucasian [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]DOB:9/8/1941[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]In Search Of: Friends[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Convicted Of: Murder[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]Release Date: Unknown
    She is 71 and went down for murder so Marry her and you will get your green card without ever having to spend more than an hour a week with her

[/TD]
    [/TR]
    [TR]
    [TD]http://www.inmate-connection.com/show_female/profile_6681/
    [/TD]
    [/TR]
    [/TABLE]

9. Oh, she is in until 2024 for a spot of robbery! Can the US help close their trade deficit by exporting Judges to the UK? I shall put in ten of my shiny pounds. Come on chaps pay up.

10. You do get some pretty shaggble birds in US nicks! Had a laugh looking at them before with mates!