Bored - Help Needed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Fishsoxs, Nov 8, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I'm a so so bored at work and have lost all interest in everything.

Can you fellow ARRSERS give me some inspiration to get me through the rest of the day or provide tales of your dare doing in similar situations.

The more sick, twisted and down right wrong would be most appreciated.

Awaiting .........
  2. Think about getting a blow job from under your desk by the woman of your dreams!!!

It does me, when I'm bored!!
  3. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Have you got bored waiting yet . . . .
  4. Skiff yourself, then see if anyone notices your new brown tache. That'll take your mind off being bored for a wee while. :wink:
  5. Very much so
  6. You could always wank copiously, with your door open... Always works for me!
  7. Ring every extension in your dept and ask for Domino's Pizza!!
  8. Well, I've decided just to head out to the pub for a bit. A mate's on the way to meet me.
  9. To avoid all boredom you need to purchase two 12" maxi-tone vaccum developers (readily available on the net). Then a mate, and have a race to 12"

This was done in Paderborn after a few beers, and a small crowd of onlookers. I won by default when my "opponent" lost all interest after managing to "suck" a ball into said vaccum chamber.
  10. Or you could watch paint dry here - doesn't matter that it stopped 5 months ago, not if you're really that bored.
  11. Thanks all, keep em coming
  12. Feeling much the same way myself - an hour to go before I can eff off for the day. Need some matchsticks for my eyelids. Think I'll wander off to the lonely hearts forum and see if there is anyone I can letch over on there...
  13. Get a Mr. Fawlty avatar.
  14. ring up the admin officer

When he answers A-O

Just shout, as loud as you can as done in the fim beetlejuice...

15. That's dead true. I am always bored and am also the most boring person I know. I can barely proof read my own posts theyr'e so boring.