Bored - Help Needed

I'm a so so bored at work and have lost all interest in everything.

Can you fellow ARRSERS give me some inspiration to get me through the rest of the day or provide tales of your dare doing in similar situations.

The more sick, twisted and down right wrong would be most appreciated.

Awaiting .........

Pyrex

Old-Salt
Think about getting a blow job from under your desk by the woman of your dreams!!!

It does me, when I'm bored!!

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
Have you got bored waiting yet . . . .

Skiff yourself, then see if anyone notices your new brown tache. That'll take your mind off being bored for a wee while. :wink:

Pyrex

Old-Salt
Ring every extension in your dept and ask for Domino's Pizza!!

To avoid all boredom you need to purchase two 12" maxi-tone vaccum developers (readily available on the net). Then a mate, and have a race to 12"

This was done in Paderborn after a few beers, and a small crowd of onlookers. I won by default when my "opponent" lost all interest after managing to "suck" a ball into said vaccum chamber.

Feeling much the same way myself - an hour to go before I can eff off for the day. Need some matchsticks for my eyelids. Think I'll wander off to the lonely hearts forum and see if there is anyone I can letch over on there...

ring up the admin officer

When he answers A-O

Just shout, as loud as you can as done in the fim beetlejuice...

A-O, Aaaa-Oooo, HERE I COME AND I WANNA GO HOME

Mr_Deputy said:
retard. my father always told me that only "boring people get bored" ...its true i have to admit.

(Although i wasnt as keen aged about 10 when i had to go through bins to find a rough letter to a friend on which I had written i was 'bored.' )
That's dead true. I am always bored and am also the most boring person I know. I can barely proof read my own posts theyr'e so boring.

Fishsoxs said:
I'm a so so bored at work and have lost all interest in everything.

Can you fellow ARRSERS give me some inspiration to get me through the rest of the day or provide tales of your dare doing in similar situations.

The more sick, twisted and down right wrong would be most appreciated.

Awaiting .........
Turn off the computer, go outside, remove clothes and run around naked.