Bored Air Force personnel & ceremonial guard inspection pictures...

I love the way that ceremonial guard photos can capture a snapshot in time of facial expressions - clearly some very, very bored personnel on parade there.

Meanwhile I can't help but wonder if at least one person was visited by the Emperor along the lines of 'no you don't need to look in the mirror to see if your belt fits'...

Dl2tIQRXcAAd47H.jpg

Fcuk me, the smartest person there is PMTM - she has the least-creased trousers!

Do the Kenyans not have SWOs? Rhetorical question - clearly not.

I love the way that ceremonial guard photos can capture a snapshot in time of facial expressions - clearly some very, very bored personnel on parade there.

Meanwhile I can't help but wonder if at least one person was visited by the Emperor along the lines of 'no you don't need to look in the mirror to see if your belt fits'...

View attachment 348472
Fair play, they're in better nick than our lot can manage.

That time-honored expression 'bag of shit (loosely) tied in the middle with string' springs to mind.

View attachment 348472
you'd never see a belt that loose on an airman of the RAF

seaweed

LE
Book Reviewer
I think @jim30's pic has escaped from the AfInf thread.

Is there a reason no one has posted pics of white soldiers yet?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
ugly Jobs (Discussion) 50
dingerr The NAAFI Bar 139
REMEbrat ACF 11