Bordon Kebabs, come in, you're time is up.........

Discussion in 'REME' started by PrinceAlbert, Apr 29, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Up until today I would have sworn blind that Bordon Kebabs were the best that could ever be found.

Until now.......

I have just eaten a Kebab purchased at the "Best Kebab" van on the Odiham road, between Hook and Farnham. I bought the Large which was big enough to fill me up, so I'd dread to think what their King size and Jumbo are like.

At £4.70 for a large, I think it is worth every penny. I'm also sober, despite feeling a little bit jaded from yesterdays alcohol fueled rugby session. If you happen to be passing, stop and buy one.

Bordon Kebab shop has been beaten!

2. Isn't that the one that parks up in the well known dogging spot? Don't envy you if you got the mayo on it
  3. Might have to try that next time I'm on nights. The kebab house in Thetford used to be a good one but not been there for many years (thank ****).
  4. There was a good kebab/burger van in Bulford in the 90s, run by a Scottish ex-Royal Artillery lad. He said if he could get Scottish square sausage to sell from his van, he'd make a killing.
  5. Best kebab in the world is on Woodham Lane, New Haw between Woking and Addlestone.

I have been known to drive from Brum to stock up and every drop of fuel was worth it.

Expect big queues especially (but not exclusively) around pub closing time.
  6. Know it well to pass by but never stopped. Will be down that way in a few weeks so will give it a go.

Still don't believe you though =-D
  7. Used to like the truck stop on the A130 during driver training.
    seemed to have spent most of the bloody time in there, instead of on the road.
  8. It was still there in 2003 - half pounder burger with donner meat was a post piss up food fit for the Gods themselves.

Long gone now though.
  9. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

That will be the Kebab Centre. They are by far the best kebabs in the country. Their home made chilli sce is tops also. The fact it is about 2 miles from my house makes it a perfect place to visit. Just a shame they don't deliver, but they are that good, they don't need too.
    • Like Like x 1
  10. I remember him starting his business in his converted Transit outside the Black Prince boozer.
    And you are right, best chilli sauce full stop.

I usually find it expedient to phone in my order as it saves a lot of time after a long(ish) drive.

The other good place was the mobile outside Manor Park in Aldershot but I have no idea if he is still going.
  11. terroratthepicnic

1. ARRSE Runners

I always adk for the chilli sce to be put in a pot. That way I can save some for another meal.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Good kebab location at Chippenham off the A350/A420 junction round-about...Bumpers Farm industrial development...No Christian or human should try to eat the biggest is ungodly!
  13. I used to get shed loads of the Bordon chilli sauce, loved it... Tried that at a different kebab shop when on leave, ate some, staggered into an alley way for a piss, finally made it home, finished off the kebab, whipped my contact lenses out and tried to stop the room spinning while I attempted to sleep...however the burning sensation in my eyes, throat, cock and finger tips was phenomenal! Curse you bordon kebabs for lulling me into false sense of security!
  14. Re; The Kebab Centre, Woodham Lane, New Haw, Surrey*,

Please do, they are really proud of their business and a better kebab won't be had in Greece or Turkey and believe me I've tried.

If you don't think it is absolutely ******* brilliant post here (with pictures) and if your dislike is proven I will gladly contribute £20.00 to H4H.

* I don't work for them, they are just that good.
  15. terroratthepicnic

1. ARRSE Runners

I had one last night from there. Again, top notch scoff. They even gave me an extra pitta, as they hadn't cut the first one properly.

I should mention, that my 3yo loves the kebab meat also. Although last night she nicked some with some chilli sce on, she said yuk hot, then nicked some more meat.