Booze Up

Was chatting to Unknown_Quantity at Tomintoul and came to the decision that there should be an OTC Arrse pizz up in London round about the end of November time....

discuss.....

Capt Cheeky said:
If they'll have us and all!

I was thinking of a more traditional OTC booze-a-thon involving Hawaiian Shirts and bad music!
What are you trying to imply?
you think we can't do hawaiian shirts and bad music?

Bring it on Bunny Boy! :twisted:

blessed baby cakes said:
Capt Cheeky said:
If they'll have us and all!

I was thinking of a more traditional OTC booze-a-thon involving Hawaiian Shirts and bad music!
What are you trying to imply?
you think we can't do hawaiian shirts and bad music?

Bring it on Bunny Boy! :twisted:
What could be worse than what you had planned with the T-shirts and elvis

Would your proposed booze up also revolve around the Goose & Granite (or whatever it is called now) followed by some cheesy night club near Oxford Street?

Just not the Rocket....

Unknown_Quantity

War Hero
How does the 20th November sound to people?

Moodybitch said:
i thought we had agreed the 4th dec??
I think this is the OTC Cub Scouts outing :? :? :? :? :?

:idea: This has the beginnings of a Charlie Fox - best sort this out before others start applying dates to frames! :idea:

I fail to see what reason, if any you could possibly have for not wanting a joint venture……
Unless you think we’d drink you under the table, shave off all your eyebrows, steal your wallets, sell you for gay sex in Soho and have ARRSE Squaddies Bitch Club Member Number One tattooed on your bums…..
:roll:

blessed baby cakes said:
I fail to see what reason, if any you could possibly have for not wanting a joint venture……
Unless you think we’d drink you under the table, shave off all your eyebrows, steal your wallets, sell you for gay sex in Soho and have ARRSE Squaddies Bitch Club Member Number One tattooed on your bums…..
Do you think we will get all that in, in one night 8O 8O 8O

easesprings said:
blessed baby cakes said:
With very good time management.
Oh and a cattle prod..... :lol:

blessed baby cakes said:
easesprings said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Best not invite any Defence Contractors then. They never understand time management.............. :twisted: :twisted:

blessed baby cakes said:
easesprings said:
blessed baby cakes said:
Best not invite any Defence Contractors then. They never understand time management.............. :twisted: :twisted:

The 4th does clash with an mtq2 exam and is the being sold for gay sex a threat or a promise?

4th December:

Before meeting the rest of the Arrse crew I suggest the OTC types (and hangers on) meet up for some hawaiian shirt ridden puerile antics out of our systems and then meet up with the crusties.

MTQ 2 exam... tough titty, both can be attended I reckon. I got utterly mashed on the night of mine many many moons ago so stop being a poove orifice and get yer arrse out on the pizz.

Who's OIC Svelte Freshers that evening...? U_Q / Macks / Fauna / Orifice..... any takers ?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Vegetius The NAAFI Bar 68
andyb264 Royal Signals 12
RRBBaby The NAAFI Bar 356