Booze makes me forget how much she hurt me!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
How many of you put your favourite song on and down a bottle of JD to forget her? I do, because she broke my fcuking heart.
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Do I sound sad? Yep but I've had 51 views so I know you must see where I'm coming from

Sad isn't the word. Did she leave you yesterday? If so, you may be excused, if not, get out and get shagging.

I'm sure a few months of shagging everything you meet will cure your heartache, it may also give you the clap though, so don't forget to wrap it in rubber!

All the best.

T_T

Tartan_Terrier said:
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
How many of you put your favourite song on and down a bottle of JD to forget her? I do, because she broke my fcuking heart.
Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
Do I sound sad? Yep but I've had 51 views so I know you must see where I'm coming from

Sad isn't the word. Did she leave you yesterday? If so, you may be excused, if not, get out and get shagging.

I'm sure a few months of shagging everything you meet will cure your heartache, it may also give you the clap though, so don't forget to wrap it in rubber!

All the best.

T_T
Tried it mate, but I'm back to square one :( we split in March '08 but it all came back tonight. I know that when I Pass Out I'll be a harder man like the rest of you but at the moment I'm weak. Ah well, pass the bottle...

Shite happens mate.....get your mates around and get out on the lash...they will put you right book yerself a holiday to Pataya for a fortnight......we'll see you in six months...LOL

troll

You'd better facking smarten up. they are snakes with tits, EVERY ONE OF THEM, and the sooner you learn it the happier you will be in the long run.If she hurt you that bad you have extended her some sort of power over your day to day life. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Get on with your life and eat the shame and pain like a man. Does your c unt hurt, by the way?

I'd almost rather end your misery with an entrenching tool than listen to your mewling for another second, worm.

Break up, say bye bye.

Hit the town the very next available night with the lads, and get shagging.

If she phones or talks to you in the future, just reply "Sorry, I vaguely remember you, but can´t place you".

This has to be played with care, if there is a chance of "breakup sex" then you can take the humilition to a whole new level. We´re talking way beyond getting her to call you "daddy" and wiping your c0ck on the curtains.

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
I reckon you're drinking a bottle of JD whilst typing this mate (and probably wanking and crying at the same time too... Phucking 'man' up)

B

Biscuits_AB

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
I'd need more than one bottle of JD to forget your Mum son. I have nightmares about that fizzer of hers. Did she ever find her teeth?

Ihavejamonmyjeans said:
we split in March '08 but it all came back tonight
Why last night, did she look like Barack Obama?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
LJONESY The Intelligence Cell 129
Septic sid The NAAFI Bar 2
GreyArea The NAAFI Bar 16