Booze makes me forget how much she hurt me!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ihavejamonmyjeans, Jan 21, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How many of you put your favourite song on and down a bottle of JD to forget her? I do, because she broke my fcuking heart.

2. Do I sound sad? Yep but I've had 51 views so I know you must see where I'm coming from.

3. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

4. Get a posting to BFG you will soon forget

5. Sad isn't the word. Did she leave you yesterday? If so, you may be excused, if not, get out and get shagging.

I'm sure a few months of shagging everything you meet will cure your heartache, it may also give you the clap though, so don't forget to wrap it in rubber!

All the best.

T_T

6. Tried it mate, but I'm back to square one :( we split in March '08 but it all came back tonight. I know that when I Pass Out I'll be a harder man like the rest of you but at the moment I'm weak. Ah well, pass the bottle...

7. Shite happens mate.....get your mates around and get out on the lash...they will put you right book yerself a holiday to Pataya for a fortnight......we'll see you in six months...LOL

8. What rock did you crawl out from?

9. You'd better facking smarten up. they are snakes with tits, EVERY ONE OF THEM, and the sooner you learn it the happier you will be in the long run.If she hurt you that bad you have extended her some sort of power over your day to day life. THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! Get on with your life and eat the shame and pain like a man. Does your c unt hurt, by the way?

10. I'd almost rather end your misery with an entrenching tool than listen to your mewling for another second, worm.

11. Break up, say bye bye.

Hit the town the very next available night with the lads, and get shagging.

If she phones or talks to you in the future, just reply "Sorry, I vaguely remember you, but can´t place you".

This has to be played with care, if there is a chance of "breakup sex" then you can take the humilition to a whole new level. We´re talking way beyond getting her to call you "daddy" and wiping your c0ck on the curtains.

12. why did she leave?

13. Probably because he was a grumpy miserable pisshead

14. my thoughts too