Booty Bollox

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Mong_Gong, Apr 10, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. So how many Royal Marines deployed on Granby aged 15 - Then became snipers, got hit, took out a T-55 were captured and escaped (after having their bollox removed) ...and then became ACF instructors? (who were then sacked for inappropriate behaviour) I know of one so far - I don't normally do the whole Walt thing... But this cnut is trying it on with kids. Over to you Arrsers...

2. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Thats getting nicked for use elsewhere. Sue me.

3. Well if he's had his balls removed he can't do much harm can he? If you've got worries that you can substantiate tell the kids parents not random interweb bods.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Concurred, and we don't actually care any more.

5. Which is why you replied /face meet palm Xx

6. I remember when ARRSE had bollox - was 1978 ish...

7. Name names.

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Depends. If he has an axe or a fish filleting knife or several sharpened spoons one imagines he could do lots of damage. What if, what if, right... he has tied three cats tails together and is swinging them around his head with one hand and he has a propane blowtorch in the other hand and he is advancing towards a group of small naked children?

Wheres your Shami Chakrabarti Peace and Love to all Men theory then?

9. I served in the Falklands when i was -2. Mount Longdon? i fucking shit it.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I don't know about anyone else, but I absolutely would. You know, deep down, she absolutely loves it, the dirty bitch...

Tubs

11. Fuck. You've made real in my head several scenarios which I'd not in the slightest considered. THIS MAN IS A MENACE AND MUST BE HOUNDED…. Although, it does give me a crumb of comfort to know that the poor, filleted, spooned (?) cat-tail lashed and charred lickle kiddies, cannot subsequently be jizzed upon by this EVIL MONSTER.

12. They can, if he still has his prostate. His bollocks just provide the swimmers.

• Like Like x 1

13. I know of a further 3, so assuming that yours is not one of my 3 then there are 4. However if your one is one of my 3 then there is only 3.

• Like Like x 1
  14. If you ever put "kisses" at the end of a post to me again, I will find you and cut your feet off.

• Like Like x 2
  15. What's all this / face/palm shit that's started cropping up with second logins?