boots

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by milkybar, Jul 3, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. anyone heard of a company that bulls ammo boots? need them doing pretty quick and i am cxxp at doing them

2. go to the guardroom and get a prisoner to do em for a fiver :)

3. I think the same company does an arrse wiping service and will even run your bath for you. Do it yourself, if you can't, don't you have any mates?

4. WHAT!!?? - yes, mate - it's called the British Army, where are your buddies?

5. lol... did have a pair of ammo boots coated with plastic once by a freind of mine in Skem.. lol I was never pulled up on me ammo's on buck palace, windsor or the tower....

got found out tho when I ran out of Mr Sheen on guard one day lol

6. As a crow I got show parade and was running out of time so thought I'd try furniture polish to me surprise they were gleaming!
    Until I turned up for show parade and they were near enough blue :?
    They always someone willing to do them for some notes!You got a missus!? :wink:

7. you could always use "Klear" works a treat for show parade lol...

anyways why you gettin on show parade is your gear in Dog Order or what ?

8. Until it rains that is...... :?

9. hey its sunny outside... lol no rain here :)

10. If you mix klear with dark blue or black ink, works a treat even in rain

11. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Best bet is to use tin foil, shiney side mind and super glue! Now, that is fcuking gleaming and all your bezzers will think you are a real supa troopa too!

12. I'ts not really my field these days, but I would be more than happy to do them for you. My day rate is £350 or £50 an hour (4 Hrs min) . Pm me if you're interested. :wink:

13. Yes, yes, lots of wierd and wonderful ideas and all with their own merits and demerits. However heres an idea i learnt in training...........try copious amounts of BLACK SHOE POLISH!! Works a treat.......just an idea mind!

Better still just do what all the crows do these days and go sick so you wont have to do ANY work at all!!!

14. Rod924

Rod924 LE Reviewer

Best way of bulling boots is not to use spit as it is greasy. Water with aftershave is ok, but for quicker results, sulphuric acid wins hands down 8O

15. bulling boots easy! just handed in a set of f ucked ammos to be re-soled stripped and re-beeswaxed at the cobblers shop at jhq, cost 100 euros , gleaming they are ! sod wasting me weekend bulling rather pay someone else to do the chore!