Boots DMS

Discussion in 'Weapons, Equipment & Rations' started by BiscuitsAB, Jan 3, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Need some help guys. I'm looking for a pair of size 13!!!!!!! DMS for my lad for cadets anyone got any or can point me in the right direction I'd be much obliged.

2. He will have the urine taken out of him for those!

3. Size 13 feet ! it he side show bob

4. HMS left and HMS right, clown boots!

5. Are kids these days getting bigger feet? My grandson, aged 14, is also in size 13. OK, he's a big lad but not quite six foot tall. God knows what he'll be like when he "grows up". Are they all growing big feet to cope with the coming floods (a la Waterworld?)

6. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

ha ha yes size 13 feet. Age 14 Six foot two tall I reckon he might make six four or six five but I hope his feet stop growing, he's gone from a 10 1/2 to a 13 in under a year. Biped managed to get hold of some size 13 combat boots for me, but I'm looking for a pair for best for the lad.

7. Anyone who takes the piss out of big footed twats like myself and my lad sizes 13&14 respectivley are *****! Still we are massivley endowed so swings and roundabouts eh! :)

8. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Hi Mate wondered why your Mrs was always smiling didn't think it was just your whitty banter ;-)

9. I am also a size 13, managed to pick up some boots for cheap from an outdoor store that were ex-display. The woman thought she was going to have to write them off as she thought no-one would ever buy them!

10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

11. Certainly isn't my look's!

12. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator