Boots at Sandhurst

JWH said:
As tiger stacker said and others have suggested it could be worth it to keep a pair for parade etc. Also I could use a pair now for training and POCs.
"Sandhurst issue boots" are normal issue boots. Available from mil surplus stores, Cadet Direct, Silvermans and pretty much everywhere else ...

Now, actual advice although I'm far too old to know anything about the rules at RMAS these days - get a set of proper insoles fitted to the pair you get issued - Supafeet Green are the benchmark. I actually paid for a set of the Green Custom ones for my last tour. Very nice (but they take a bit of getting used to.) And, as they don't show, the DS might let you keep them.

JWH said:
As tiger stacker said and others have suggested it could be worth it to keep a pair for parade etc. Also I could use a pair now for training and POCs.
Don't bother. You'll get issued more shoes and boots and trainers when you arrive than you can shake a stick at.

You also get issued a really comfortable pair for parades.

Father_Gundulph said:
JWH said:
Don't bother. You'll get issued more shoes and boots and trainers when you arrive than you can shake a stick at.

You also get issued a really comfortable pair for parades.
On issuing for size "Now remember these arnt meant to be comfortable..." happy days