Bootnecks piss off republicans.

Medic_Cop22

Old-Salt
So channel 4 aired a completely “factual & unbiased” documentary two nights ago. They romantically called this piece MASSACRE AT BALLYMURPHY.

The film was largely made up of interviews with family members of the victims and oscar winning reconstructions of their movements at the time.

Essentially, it showed how the evil crown force oppressors wearing maroon berets gunned innocent victims who were simply on their way to buy a pint of milk.

Anyway, seconds prior to the programme commencing a Royal Marines recruitment advertsment was broadcast.

In true form, this has caused outrage with certain elements of Northern Ireland’s diverse society.

See below

Attachments

How truthful was the advert, were they wearing stockings and a LBD ?

Somewhere in this life or the next I give a fuck.....nope I lied.

The Paras never have to advertise. Its because they don't need to.

Some producer with a sense of humour I think. Strangely enough there was also an ad on for save the children,or some such. Obviously designed to tug at the heart strings of the C4 watching lefties. Kids in what was apparently Syria. Jets over head, explosions, Crying children, sights pixaleted out.I smiled to Myself thinking of the outrage that would erupt if the ad had ended..'Army.Be the best' or 'Royal Marines.Its a state of mind'...;)

Some producer with a sense of humour I think. Strangely enough there was also an ad on for save the children,or some such. Obviously designed to tug at the heart strings of the C4 watching lefties. Kids in what was apparently Syria. Jets over head, explosions, Crying children, sights pixaleted out.I smiled to Myself thinking of the outrage that would erupt if the ad had ended..'Army.Be the best' or 'Royal Marines.Its a state of mind'...;)
Only Lefties watch C4?
Right, that's the missus banned from watching Countdown, then.
Can I still watch Rachel Riley online?

......Essentially, it showed how the evil crown force oppressors wearing maroon berets gunned innocent victims who were simply on their way to buy a pint of milk.....
Why were Royal Marines wearing maroon berets? Were they posing as members of the Bolivian Armoured Corps?

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
The Paras never have to advertise. Its because they don't need to.
They certainly advertised their "services" on the bog walls in every bar in Aldershot when they were based there.

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R The NAAFI Bar 11
EX_STAB The Intelligence Cell 0
exile1 Gunners 5

Latest Threads