Booties

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by braveS, Nov 10, 2003.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Many of you have seen or heard the news. Or is it a political move by the SG. WE HAVE 2 X BOOTNECKS COMMISSIONED INTO THE CORPS. So we will all be on pay as you dine in the galley then going on a run ashore into town. They obviously know the corps so well and will fit in so well with the lads and lasses!!!! NOT!!!

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

They must know the Corps or they wouldn't have bluffed the Board! Maybe they did their homework on our doctrine and future developments. But like you say, lets hope they know about the coal face- and we all can't do BPFA in 7 minutes!

3. Wot they have done is bluffed the board, AMS doctrine is non exsistant and they will never now the CORPS

4. deleted

5. I happen to be RAMC and have served the corps for 17 years and can actually remember the time when we were not full of fat lazy knackers,so i for one am glad there is a couple of real soldiers commissioning into the corps,perhaps they'll sort some of you lazy winging sods out,
    Cheers.

6. Not making snap judgements about these two and no I wasn't on the board (surprisingly). I was just thinking aloud about loyalty to the corps, these two will have shrines to the RM and thats where their allegiences lie. Can anyone name a good officer from Outside the Corps? (Not the forum i now but just a throught for you all)

7. Nothing to do with loyalty to the corps,sounds to me like they have the tools for the job and yes i can name several good officers from outside the corps.Unless you know these men personally how do you know where their loyalties lie.Sour grapes maybe.

8. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

There's me thinking loyalty was a corner stone of military ethos- how things have changed.

Pity we can't name many from inside the Corps! Well not strictly true, the ones who are good are excellent. But..................

9. Totally agree,well said Qman

10. Hear Hear !

How do we know that these two RM's arent actually better than the four successful RAMC WO's ?

I know two of the RAMC WO's who were successful and one of them is an outstanding bloke who richly deserves his well earned commission. But I would never make the assumption that he is better than the two RM's. Only time will tell !

11. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

12. QMan Wrote

But of course, as I know him so well I know there are still a few things I could teach him.

You know just guide him in the right direction.

13. Anyway QMan when will you be back as a QM? hope it will be soon as the stores miss you !!!!!!!!

Not the lads, just the stores !

14. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

When did you find directions to the gym?

15. Glad to see you still brown nose New Q. As they sat the only way is up !!!