• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Booties Video - News of the World exclusive

Just seen a bit of a vid on ITV which was handed to the News of the World of a Royal Marine "Party", naked booties trying to batter one another, whilst NCO in frock referees.

I suppose invites to these do's will be restricted whilst investigation takes place,

Now where did I put that video of the Chief Petty Officers Mess party after Gulf 91 on way to Singers, must be something newsworthy there. (No chance :oops: )

Should not allow "video "cameras or camera phones to party

Cheers

terry

Apart from the ninja kick to the swede at the end, it all looked like good wholesome bootie fun to me. Although I was surprised that only two of them were in drag, my spy tells me that the whole of 42 Cdo. paraded Little Britain "Ladeez" stylee for their fcuking-off-home parade apres TELIC 1.

Latest Threads