Boot sale bargains?

Tis that time of the year when the charity car boot sales start around here.Have you unearthed any treasure whilst looking through the boxes of rubbish?
For me it was a pristine and unread first edition "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" The old biddy wanted £1 for it.I beat her down to 50p.

Not a Car Boot, but I went to the Hospice Charity shop yesterday and bought a "Now That's What I Call... 94" CD. It wasn't what it said, but suffice to say, it started with a Jarrod type opening with a bloke having a w*nk. TSO and I have examined it in detail and have decided to return it on Tuesday.

CountryGal

MIA
Book Reviewer
How many times in those 5 days will you watch it though - you want to ensure you've had your money's worth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not a Car Boot, but I went to the Hospice Charity shop yesterday and bought a "Now That's What I Call... 94" CD. It wasn't what it said, but suffice to say, it started with a Jarrod type opening with a bloke having a w*nk. TSO and I have examined it in detail and have decided to return it on Tuesday.
"Now thats what I call.........................contravening the trades description act."

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
C

count_duckula

Tis that time of the year when the charity car boot sales start around here.Have you unearthed any treasure whilst looking through the boxes of rubbish?
For me it was a pristine and unread first edition "Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets" The old biddy wanted £1 for it.I beat her down to 50p.
Fuck off.. They're worth thousands! Nice one if you managed to flog it anyway, that's the family holiday paid for!

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer