Boot Care - dubbin/wax etc recommendations?

I have a rather old pair of Meindl Borneos that are still going strong, just need a bit of TLC.

Can anyone recommend a decent brand of dubbin or wax to keep the leather supple and protected?

foxtrot40

Clanker
Book Reviewer
I resurrected my Borneos using a generous application of Neatsfoot oil and thereafter I used Nikwax as per usual. With regard the Nikwax I use the white liquid formulation ( TX Direct Wash In) on a wet boot so that it really soaks in, have been doing that for years with no detriment to the boots.

I have a rather old pair of Meindl Borneos that are still going strong, just need a bit of TLC.

Can anyone recommend a decent brand of dubbin or wax to keep the leather supple and protected?
Last time I heard, about 4 years ago, they were charging around about 70 euros at the factory to do an overhaul of new sole, rubber band and a general pimping of an old, knackered pair of boots. Send the factory an email and ask.

But if you want to keep it simple I would wash with either the N1kwax detergent, or an organic detergent gently scrubing the crap out of the leather pores. Once thoroughly clean use neatsfoot oil if they are non-goretex, or n1kwax products if they are goretex.

They also have a factory shop: » Meindl Outlet