Booster Jab - Yes or No?

Had my booster last week., sore arm for a couple of days but feeling fine now., waiting to have my annual flu jab, all seems OK so far - holiday in three weeks so want to be flighting fit for the fray as they say., for Pvivx., Happy Birthday for Sunday, enjoy! :blowkiss:
Cheers!!! :party:

My wife must have it too as she's permanently Grouchy!! XD
R.ac37ea851acf8f292137a6418884713b

I already mentioned it elsewhere, but got my booster (Pfizer) on Thursday in Perth. They are offering flu vaccinations at the same time here, but I had already received mine.
I woke with a very slightly sore arm on Friday morning, which had gone by the evening. Much less of a reaction than I had to my second AZ vaccination.

First the booster is the Pfizer jab and as I've had the AZ vaccine twice is it safe to mix and match? I've got the words Gulf War Syndrome niggling in the back of my mind.
I believe there were early tests of combined vaccines to see whether a combination was more effective then two of the same. I would presume any interactions would be known.

padme

War Hero
I work in the medical field in Germany, never bothered with flu jab. Last year and this year I had them, got my 2 Covid vaccinations at the beginning of the year, had the flu one 2 weeks ago and will take the booster covid jab in November. As we concentrated on Covid and were wearing our mask our immune system basically didn't do its job efficient enough, no exposure to small amounts of other viruses, so this year in Germany a lot of smaller kids and Toddlers end up in Hospital high fevers and RSV and a lot of Adults with Pneumonia and Flu. So my family will/wants to take everything that is offered. Even my 12 year old had both her covid vaccines

I believe there were early tests of combined vaccines to see whether a combination was more effective then two of the same. I would presume any interactions would be known.
Believe me the UKHHA is very thorough in all this.
It was set up as a result of the Thalidamide tragedy to ensure it never happens again.
It is world wide recognised including by the FDA.
No other external agency to the US has the same reputation.

I already mentioned it elsewhere, but got my booster (Pfizer) on Thursday in Perth. They are offering flu vaccinations at the same time here, but I had already received mine.
I woke with a very slightly sore arm on Friday morning, which had gone by the evening.
Kerrist, the jab made you lose an arm??

The US will soon redefine one as being 'not fully vaxxinated', or even as 'unvaccinated', unless you've had 3 or more jabs

Is this redefinition coming to the UK, and with what consequences, if any?

It's on redefinitions like this that there could be societal, even worldwide destabilisation.

Last edited:
The US will soon not define you as 'fully vaxxinated', even as 'unvaccinated', unless you've had 3 or more jabs

From a third of the way into that piece:

'With the rollout of booster shots, that definition might change. '

Next time, read the click-bait before you post it.

You trolling wretch.

The US will soon redefine one as being 'not fully vaxxinated', or even as 'unvaccinated', unless you've had 3 or more jabs

It's on redefinitions like this that there could be societal, even worldwide destabilisation.

Why do you insist on forever asking moron questions?

Shoo shoo! Twerp.

Last edited:

VALCON

Clanker
At this rate we'll be getting jabbed every 6 months. Makes me wonder about the great internet information machine, particularly, as always with conflicting information and the lack of governmental/pharma trust.
You will need to be more outrageous to get immediate attention.

Had booster on Saturday, flu jab a couple of days earlier..........no probs, arm was bit stiff for a couple of days, pleased to wake up with anything stiff these days.

I've got my newmonia knewmoania gnumonia jab on Friday and my flew jab in a couple of weeks time. Due my booster some time after that.

TamH70

MIA
I've got my newmonia knewmoania gnumonia jab on Friday and my flew jab in a couple of weeks time. Due my booster some time after that.

Gnumonia jab?

Will it give you the horns?

As I said up thread, booster and flu jab on Friday evening, Saturday daytime was not good for me. Pyrexic and chills in cycles from 0800 until 1700 or so but not too severe. Worse though than the previous two jabs which were cured by two hours kip on sofa. But better than not having it.

endure

GCM
Just had an SMS telling me I'm due the booster so I'm booked in for the 22nd November.

Latest Threads