Booster Jab - Yes or No?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I've been watching Sky News over the past 2 days and one thing I've noticed is that every Dr/Medical expert they interviewed about the need for masks/lockdowns and who say that we need them has been of an Asian origin.

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
Not a chance. Got hit with reactive arthritis after the first jab and absolutely smashed with reactive arthritis and tendonitis after the second - not interested in a booster.

We're as protected as we're ever going to be and it's now about getting on with it. Treat Covid the same as flu, inoculate the same demographic and grow up sufficiently to accept that not everyone's going to make it.

I've been watching Sky News over the past 2 days and one thing I've noticed is that every Dr/Medical expert they interviewed about the need for masks/lockdowns and who say that we need them has been of an Asian origin.
And?

per govt policy here I had my 3rd Pfizer jab yesterday, exactly 5 months after the 2nd (system wouldn't allow me to book earlier than that).
Felt fluey for about 18 hours like after the 2nd jab.

And contrails.

Don't forget contrails.

ETA: you've been here before. Haven't you.
Naa, them be toxic chemicals, sprayed from government spy planes, to depopulate the faceless masses, so that the monied elite can take over their small family businesses, and hovels. its the Joos what is in control, funded by the majestic 12, and the Bilderberg group, Once they have control, the KKK in america, and the European NAZI party will put max Mosley in control, as a head of their puppet government, open the interment camps on the isle of man, and the granite quarry's, and anybody who doesn't wear the official blue overall and peaked cap, will get hard labour. All personal micro chips to be up-graded every 6 months, failure to comply will result in instant death............ welcome to the warped world of MOONUNIT..... ( Frank zappa's kid) o_O :eek: :twisted::frustrated:

I shall have the flu and covid booster when offered for certain . No brainer really .
Why just exist when you could live life !
Had both.

No dramas beyond the usual sore arm and a day or two of general lethargy and discomfort.

Wasn't really worried about COVID by that point, but a dose of flu (especially if followed by pneumonia or an extended period of malaise) could really mess up my work schedule.

The flu jab is recommended. A lot of people don't realise that the after effects of flu can continue well beyond the usual few days of being ill. Even in otherwise fit and healthy people.

Poppy

LE
I have my booster booked next month and will be getting the flu jab as well

I fully expect a Covid booster shot to become part of the normal Autumn/Early Winter routine, much like the flu shot is now.
At least for we elderly farts and others considered vulnerable.

SO110369

Clanker
I fully expect a Covid booster shot to become part of the normal Autumn/Early Winter routine, much like the flu shot is now.
At least for we elderly farts and others considered vulnerable.
The province of Ontario has a comprehensive list of conditions and medications that qualify one for a third shot. Suffering from an autoimmune disease that is being treated with an immunosuppressive ticks two of the boxes in my case, so I got my booster yesterday. The process requires presentation of a letter from the diagosing physician, or the same from one who prescribed a medication that is on the list, but beyond that the process is straightforward...45 minutes from having the house to returning home. No side effects other than a sore arm.

What was disturbing about the experience, however, was hearing and seeing others getting vaccinated over the time I was there. One other elderly gentleman was getting his third shot due to ongoing treatment for bladder cancer. Everyone else, all of whom appeared to be under thirty, were there for their first dose.

Ontario recently introduced a vaccination certification program. The lack of demonstrable vaccination status precludes access to things like indoor dining, sporting events, bars and so on. Judging by what I saw it seems to be inducing those who are young and thought themselves immortal to get off the fence and get jabbed. I'm amazed it's taken nearly 18 months and threat to keep them out of bars to change their minds.