Boom Boom Boom - Please shut up!

Somebody's been doing IN missions all day on SPTA and the atmospherics are just right to rattle my windows and skull.

Please please bloody stop - because:

I've got a stonking hangover.
It's raining and the Firing Bty (if it's them) will be thredders and wanting to go home.
IN missions suggest that it's some wanky visit or toss OTC competition or something - hardly war work. So shut up.

V_M

Just open your window and shout "Cease Loading!" followed by "Cease Firing!".

That should do the trick :D

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Thats what you get for living in Imber village, Victorian Major.

Stop being a pikey and buy a proper house.
Just PMSL :D Thank's for that Flashy 8O

I think I'd be wicked enough to just shout 'cease firing' and let the GPO sort out the mess.

...and what is wrong with Imber? All of my best friends and family come from Imber.

Victorian_Major said:
I think I'd be wicked enough to just shout 'cease firing' and let the GPO sort out the mess.

...and what is wrong with Imber? All of my best friends and family come from Imber.
That explains a few things then 8O

Victorian_Major said:
Somebody's been doing IN missions all day on SPTA and the atmospherics are just right to rattle my windows and skull.

It's raining and the Firing Bty (if it's them) will be thredders and wanting to go home.
IN missions suggest that it's some wanky visit or toss OTC competition or something - hardly war work. So shut up.

V_M
I think it's BUSTARD CHALLENGE- which is a toss OTC competition.

Chibber said:
Victorian_Major said:

V_M
I think it's BUSTARD CHALLENGE- which is a toss OTC competition.
With a toss name. Glad they shut up - it's clearly the end of the ammo year and Fargo's a bit full?

Ammo man

The Regt in question is a very decent Highland Regiment doing return to role training on AS90 after being on L118 during OP HERRICK

Victorian major

If you don’t like the noise - move house or plug in your IPOD

Failing that just stick with it we finish on Thursday for a long weekend

@ Wittman,
thanks, I'm well aware of who it is, also what they're doing and why. Never had any problems in my dealings with them, so will take your word that they are a decent Regt.

Victorian_Major wrote:

Glad they shut up - it's clearly the end of the ammo year and Fargo's a bit full?

Mastergnr wrote:

ahhhhhh if only!!!
Got to agree with you there MG!

Wittmann said:
Victorian major

If you don’t like the noise - move house or plug in your IPOD

Failing that just stick with it we finish on Thursday for a long weekend
Actually - it's no longer a problem and by now you've hopefully moved on to more fun stuff than charge 1 Knighton Down IN missions for kids.

Funnily enough, 10 years ago I could have slept through a FM from the back of the BROs waggon - clearly not the case any more.

BTW, I'm not one of those RO's that move to the Plain and then start complaining about the noise. My family has lived hereabouts for 600 years and have been notching up the infrequent complainer points for a good 100 or so of those. :D

Hope you are enjoying playing with a proper Gun again.

Victorian_Major said:
My family has lived hereabouts for 600 years and have been notching up the infrequent complainer points for a good 100 or so of those. :D

Fcuk me, VM, are you Connor MacLeod of the clan MacLeod??

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Victorian_Major said:
My family has lived hereabouts for 600 years and have been notching up the infrequent complainer points for a good 100 or so of those. :D

Quiet at the back!

The-Lord-Flasheart said:
Victorian_Major said:

Pished myself laughing at that one.
No offence to anyone but that was fucking funny.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Harry Skinters Gaming and Software 23
ThunderBox The NAAFI Bar 26
stoatman Shooting, Hunting and Fishing 48