Books written by Squaddies!

Im currently reading a book called DEADOPHILE, Its about a Ex ACC Chef, who was brought up in a home in South Wales, He turns a bit mental and starts killing Paedophiles in Rotherdale. it goes against all the "Hero's" who are EX Special Forces types! reading this I thought, this must have been written by an ex squaddie! I ve attached an Excerpt that cracked me up!

Attachments

Im currently reading a book called DEADOPHILE, Its about a Ex ACC Chef, who was brought up in a home in South Wales, He turns a bit mental and starts killing Paedophiles in Rotherdale. it goes against all the "Hero's" who are EX Special Forces types! reading this I thought, this must have been written by an ex squaddie! I ve attached an Excerpt that cracked me up!
Not exactly George MacDonald Fraser, eh?

Thanks for the heads-up to avoid that crap.

Once read a truly bad book which was about an ex-soldier on the run in North Wales. Can't remember name. Similar style. Wonder if it's the same geezer.

Utter garbage, anyway.

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
Really cant imagine I will read the rest of that.

hotel_california

LE
Book Reviewer
A tour de force, a masterpiece, a magnum opus are just three words or phrases I would not be using to describe that pile of shite.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Chef The Book Club 10
Lost_Boy The Book Club 1
W The Intelligence Cell 15