Books on ODP and CMT???

Like with my civvi nursing studies I'd like to have some military orientated books on ODP and CMT.

Any ideas? Obviously I have all the pocket sized books because I had those issued.

Thanks!

I'm looking for books that are helpful in general really. I have my dads diary of events when he was in the gulf but it dosen't state any medical procedures etc.

Anything that ODPs or CMTs found useful..

Thanks!

I'm looking for books that are helpful in general really. I have my dads diary of events when he was in the gulf but it dosen't state any medical procedures etc.

Anything that ODPs or CMTs found useful..
FHM, Loaded, Muscle Junction, Leather Boys, Bizarre... Depends on what angle your looking for?

Like with my civvi nursing studies I'd like to have some military orientated books on ODP and CMT.

Any ideas? Obviously I have all the pocket sized books because I had those issued.
I appear to have missed the point here?... but what is your question berob91? What are you asking fella?

Just some books on general medicine. So for example, a book that is a guide/aide to doing medical procedures
Something is not right here - you can manage to put a question on ARRSE, but cannot manage the same on AMAZON..............WTF?? Doing Medical Procedures......what - like surgery or just the routine intubation or six??

Something is not right here - you can manage to put a question on ARRSE, but cannot manage the same on AMAZON..............WTF?? Doing Medical Procedures......what - like surgery or just the routine intubation or six??
There's a lot of books on Amazon. I was only asking on here if there were any books in particular.
And no not like surgery as an ODP wouldn't do that...........

Latest Threads