Books on ODP and CMT???

Discussion in 'Professionally Qualified, RAMC and QARANC' started by berob91, Nov 7, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Like with my civvi nursing studies I'd like to have some military orientated books on ODP and CMT.

Any ideas? Obviously I have all the pocket sized books because I had those issued.

2. Ventress

Ventress LE Moderator

What period you after? WW1? WW2?

3. Thanks!

I'm looking for books that are helpful in general really. I have my dads diary of events when he was in the gulf but it dosen't state any medical procedures etc.

Anything that ODPs or CMTs found useful..

4. so do you want books on ODPs or medical procedures?

5. Both really. It would be nice to read about other experiences. Also be nice to learn about procedures.

6. Check the Army and Library Information service catlaogue on Armynet for specific titles and topics.

7. FHM, Loaded, Muscle Junction, Leather Boys, Bizarre... Depends on what angle your looking for?

8. railway modeller, yachting monthly, pig botherers world. Anything by Jamie Oliver. the Satanic verses, the Kama Sutra, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy, AMS doctrine, Noddy and Big Ears join the MERT team,

9. I appear to have missed the point here?... but what is your question berob91? What are you asking fella?

10. Just some books on general medicine. So for example, a book that is a guide/aide to doing medical procedures

11. Something is not right here - you can manage to put a question on ARRSE, but cannot manage the same on AMAZON..............WTF?? Doing Medical Procedures......what - like surgery or just the routine intubation or six??

12. There's a lot of books on Amazon. I was only asking on here if there were any books in particular.
    And no not like surgery as an ODP wouldn't do that...........