Books needing a home...

Discussion in 'Charity Auctions' started by YorkieDragoon, Apr 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I listed these books to sell on ebay for Help for Heroes. They didn't sell, so if anyone wants them give me a shout and they can be yours in return for a donation to H4H

pm me if you're interested, or if you'd prefer to bid just post on this thread.

Five volumes of the Warpath series of books, with factual information and narrative on the major campaigns of the Second World War.

The five books are:

Tank Attack- the story of the armoured role in North Africa, 1942

Deadly Skies- an account of the battle of Britain, the aerial war of 1940

Depth Charge Danger- the sinking of the Tirpitz, the development of the X-craft and the submarine war of 1943

Last Convoy- following the merchant ship Ohio in the supply convoys to Malta, vital to the Allied North Afircan campaign, 1942

Beach Assault- the use of experimental armoured vehicles and 'funnies' to land on the beaches and clear mines inland during and after D-Day, 1944

The books are all brand new and in good condition. Written by J Eldridge and R Eldworth

Attached Files:

2. Didn't mean to put up picture twice- just to clarify, it is one set of five books.

3. Offer's still open...
  4. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Maybe those interested haven't spotted the auction, not everyone comes in here. Try posting in the military history and books forums with a link to here?