Bookers

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by NedKelly, Jul 25, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. can we use mod 90 to get into bookers cash and carry???

2. No..........

3. o well, cheers mate

4. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

some managers will allow you sign in as a guest in the same way scout leaders can get in with their warrant card. it doesnt hurt to ask.

I can allways let you use my number I was given a family and friends card for some reason :)

5. HHH

HHH LE

You can, if the door lock is a yale snib type !

6. yeah that would be helpful if i could use it

7. For bookers you need to show how you qualify for a wholesale account (business / charity etc) You might be able to use ID to get CostCo membership, they accept civil servants but you have to pay a membership fee

Wholesalers can be less of a saving then you expect depending on what you're after. I use bookers for some things, catering is cheap, but most retail brands are aimed at convenience shops so supermarkets can be cheaper than the wholesale price

8. Depends on the place and who ever is there at the time . I have a card as I told them I run the unit tea boat. I had to fill in their standard form, name, address etc and name of the company so make something up or put your name in again.
    Speak nicely to whoever is on the reception and just try it. Didn't have to show my MOD90.