Booked a holiday to Egypt

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ciggie, Feb 8, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What should I take ? I was thinking a couple of packs of bacon.....

just for the hungry crowds,like....

2. A one-way ticket.

3. Take some 'real' helmets they'll sell like wild fire, I know I'd rather have one than a slab of concrete on my head.

4. Got one. It says 'To The Moon...backstage pass Boney M '

5. Anti-botulism injections, indigestion tablets, water purification kit, your own crockery and eating irons (to be washed in bottled water). The germs will kill you long before the locals ever bother.

6. [​IMG]

that should help you walk straight through the crowds

7. I know a nice hotel in Cairo, it's just a stones throw from Tahrir Square.

8. Egypt? Take plenty of fly killer.

9. Take a large banner proclaiming your enduring loyalty to President Mubarak for when you visit Tahrir Square. The crowd will love it.

10. I'd rather go to Skegness than visit that fucking awful place.

11. I was thinking of taking these chaps, but then I realised they'd just hang around the hotel all day, drink the minibar dry and shag the waiters.

RAF - 6 Squadron

.....Capable........of what, I wonder ?

12. Depends which part of Egypt you're heading to? If it's Sharm el Sheikh then an autograph book to get President Mubarak's autograph, it will be worth some money as it might be the last time he signs the 'P' word. If it's Cairo then life insurance and a good camcorder, Sky News are paying top dollar for film taken anywhere outside the hotel room Tim Marshall is holed up in. Especially good if it incorporates tanks and horses together...just watch out for bricks.