Book the outrage bus...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Ryder02, Feb 8, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. New series of Big Fat Gipsy on Thursday - I've got my FMT annotated if it's not over it's milage from the latest Daily Mail story...
  2. Why would we be outraged? Its shit TV for fucking cretins with nothing else to do to watch. There are other mind-numbingly shit programmes on the other channels if you don't want to watch it, you know.
  3. ronseal perfect for gypsy weddings..........

Attached Files:

4. I'd fuck em
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Including the tin of Ronseal? You fucking deviant
  6. With a ball pein,pick stave or molotov?
  7. yup, me too all three of em
  8. I think it's nice that they have such wonderful, lavish (vomitingly tacky) weddings that the entire pikey community attend.

Gives the council a clear 6 hours to go and bulldoze their fucking caravans down whilst the pikeys are all on the piss, fighting each other, and shagging their 12 year old "cousins" in the only hostel in town that will host their shindig..
  9. Accents, violence, poor manners and inbreeding aside...

Would ya - one on the left?
  10. Anyone who wouldn't fuck some/all of the barely dressed jailbait that features week in and week out on that show is a puff.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Some one commented recently, I shall flagellate myself for not knowing who later, that all the brides look like 20 stone sugar plum fairies.
    I agree completely........creatures!!!!!!
  12. There are some seriously hot women on the show, all wasted on a bunch of Pikey gobblers that treat them like absolute shite.
  13. Fuck it, I'd be all over them, just as long as I didn't have to wake up next to them.

And they're paying for the absinthe (AKA mind bleach)...
  14. every hole is a goal, especially when wearing beer goggles