Book Review - Seafood Salads

Discussion in 'Cookery' started by Auld-Yin, Apr 30, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

We have been asked to review a book called "Seafood Salads" and would like to offer the chance to take on this Review to budding amateur cordon bleu chefs or current or ex slop jockeys (professionals :D ).

If you would like to take this on and give it a serious review, possibly trying out a couple of the recipes, then send me a PM and one lucky person will be sent copy of the book.

Cheers

A-Y

2. Auld-Yin

Bank holiday BUMP

How about it - any takers for Reviewer for this book? It is a great opportunity to set the theme for all the Arrse BBQs for the summer with a review and perhaps a personal recommendation for any particular salad.

1st Volunteer gets a lovely book of salad recipies to try out over the summer (and winter :p ) period.

Don't be shy now, if you can string together a few comprehensive sentences (which probably cuts out most Sappers and Gunners :twisted: )
    then have a go at this.

Send me a PM if you would like the chance.

A-Y

3. As a last resort Ill do it for you, Ill PM my address

4. if there are any more cookery books I'll review one - not anything to do with barbecues though

5. Auld-Yin

Thanks Poppy, maybe there will be some more cookery books - it all depends on what we are asked to do. Mind you if there are any written by Nigella Lawson with a book signing session included, I may just keep them for myself 8) (In the hope that NL's publisher reads this)

6. Auld-Yin

Thanks for the PMs folks. I now have a volunteer for this task. Keep looking as there may be others over time.

A-Y

p.s. keep a look out for the review.