Book of shame for "The Green Eyed Boys"

Oh can I join. Just posted in Gunners and only got 1 reply before it got sh1t canned!

GQ has obviously lost his sense of homour.............big tit.

Redshaggydog said:
Oh can I join. Just posted in Gunners and only got 1 reply before it got sh1t canned!

GQ has obviously lost his sense of homour.............big tit.
Dont give up my son, keep trying till the moderators head blows up...

Redshaggydog said:
Yeah but you didn't make the naughty step....... try writing 'bum' on the wall and running off

In all honesty I wasn't trying to reach it. I asked a simple question but the teacher got spitefull and binned the thread.

Her Flick can't bin NAAFI threads can he?

DozyBint

Post count up, post count down, post count up...
If that is aimed at me you might like to try a bit of maths me old girl.

Date joined, amount of posts? I don't post willy nilly like some (will not mention him because he might join in and ruin this one).

GQ - I asked you a civil question. You binned the thread. Its not whinging its called trying to find out who the fcuk gave you the right to decided to become a sodding gestapo thread pulling ttwat just because you personally dont like what has been written.

Piss off and play with your little gun.

I can see the problem now.

GunnersQuadrant

No arguements please as my forum rules have been there at the top for 5 years
My mistake GQ, I thought it was the Gunners Forum and that you were the MODERATOR....... obviously not. So sorry!

Nay probs DB, thought you might be calling me a D&G.

My mistake GQ, I thought it was the Gunners Forum and that you were the MODERATOR....... obviously not. So sorry
Yes your mistake It is the Gunner Forum but he is a cnut.....

No one added to the list try harder you goody two shoed farkers!!

To add incentive for every legitimate naughty entry to the book before midnight 29th Sept I will donate cash to charity (pm me your entry before posting. )

Watch and shoot, watch and shoot.