BOOK EVENT - BATH 24 MAY 13 - Zero Six Bravo - Damien Lewis

Discussion in 'The Book Club' started by Auld-Yin, Apr 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

There is an event coming up in Bath on 24th May 2013 where the author Damien Lewis will be discussing his book Zero Six Bravo. Details of the event can be found here: Zero Six Bravo | Special Events | Theatre Royal Bath

This looks like being a good afternoon's entertainment and going on previous events I have attended it is good to hear why the author wrote a particular book, what his motivation was, where he got his info plus anything else that is about the book rather than the content which you can read anyway. I have found that these vents enhance the reading of the book greatly.

We have been offered two complimentary (£10) tickets to this event and as it is difficult for me to travel to bath from Edinburgh these tickets are open to offer. Anyone wishing to get hold of these PM me and I will take from there.

The organisers of the event have also agreed that members of ARRSE can get in 2 for the price of one which is a cheap evening's entertainment. To get this you need to quote : Zero 2 when booking.

If you do a bit looking through the Theatre website in the link above then you will notice that there is a similar event for Col Stuart Tootal about his book on 9 PARA on D Day 6 June 1944 "The Manner of Men". This is a lunchtime event where you can either go for the talk and a light lunch after for £22.50 or just listen to the talk for £10.

A good opportunity to take in both events.
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

PM Sent