• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Book Competition - TRAITOR'S GATE

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Latest competition to get you all in a tizzy; set in pre-war Berlin this thriller is a good read for the 'kids-back-to-school' euphoric period or just when stagging-on, whichever takes your fancy!

The competition will run until Sunday 15th September and can be entered in the usual fashion through Survey Monkey- here.

Traitor's Gate.jpg

I hope to have the review ready soon so look out on the Book Review forums for it.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Winners and answers as follows.

Winners:

Horror218
Miner
WreckerL
Ancienturion
Greyncrusty

I will be emailing each of the winners for their addresses etc(although some I may have - more entries means less chance for the same names to appear!) .

Answers

Q1 - No awards of the Star of the Grand Cross of the Iron Cross were made in WW2

Q2 - Berlin is Slavic for - Swamp

Q3 - Spandau is generally regarded as the oldest part of Berlin.

Latest Threads