Book Competition : Company Commander

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The final book competition for May is for a copy of "Company Commander" by Major Russell Lewis MC and covers his period as B Company Commander, 2 PARA in Afghanistan in 2008. For all those aspiring to be an infantry coy comd this is an essential read, for those who thought the OC just sat in the Coy office on the radio - read and learn!! :)

This is a great read and to have a chance of getting a copy go to the Survey Monkey entry form and complete the simple questions (correctly)

Coy Comd.jpg

The competition will run until Sunday 3 June 2012 at around midday.

for those who thought the OC just sat in the Coy office on the radio - read and learn!! :)
They don't? Wow! Things have certainly changed since my day!

:)

Rodney2q

Edited to add that when I did my first tour in NI way back when I was such a new guy that I probably didn't even recognise my OC...

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The following lucky people have won a copy of this great book:
cardiffstudent
Miner
Manxman

I have emailed them for their details.

Answers

Q1 - Op Biting
Q2 - Josh Lewsey
Q3 - The Wilkinson Sword of Peace (and not the best recruited inf bn as one person thought!! :) )

Next competition will be for Savage Continent and will be up in the next 24 hours.

Another competition entered that I won't win.

It's a conspiracy I tells thee.
Maybe it's because they know giving a Welshman a book is like giving Mick Philpott a smoke detector. ;-)
Cheeky bugger. This will keep the future winters nights fly by.

As a Taff and being unable to read, it'll make great kindling for that new fangled invention.........fire.

The following lucky people have won a copy of this great book:
cardiffstudent
Miner
Manxman

I have emailed them for their details.

Answers

Q1 - Op Biting
Q2 - Josh Lewsey
Q3 - The Wilkinson Sword of Peace (and not the best recruited inf bn as one person thought!! :) )

Next competition will be for Savage Continent and will be up in the next 24 hours.
Cheers boyo.

It's not a fix I tells thee.