Book comp - Feb 19

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Time for a quick book competition for pot luck - i.e. a book from my bookshelf of a recently reviewed book. Six books on offer and the competition will run until Sunday 17th February 2019. Please note that due to the costs of posting books, which can be quite heavy, to overseas addresses the competition will really be restricted to UK and BFPO addresses. Don't let that stop you having a go though as this is just a bit of fun.

The competition can be entered in the usual fashion by completing the extremely simple questionnaire which can be found here: Entry Form

As ever have some fun, try to complete without resorting to Google, but by all means use Google to check your answers before pressing Done.

There is a combination of non-fiction milhist and fiction so real pot luck. All good books though and only one careful reader!

Where you having your prostrate checked when you thought up those questions ?

Rubber gloves, circular motion and To boldly go where no man has gone before! ^^

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Where you having your prostrate checked when you thought up those questions ?

Rubber gloves, circular motion and To boldly go where no man has gone before! ^^
The Arrse mentality to the fore! :thumright:

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
I'm not sure to be worried or proud that I knew those answers
That will depend on whether you got them correct or not!

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
Another attempt.

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
I hope I win, it's my birthday on Tuesday and coming back from Paris next week and finding out I'd actually won would be the cherry on the icing on the top of the cake. :mrgreen:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Auld-Yin Competitions 47
Auld-Yin Competitions 0
Auld-Yin Competitions 0