Boobs

D

Deleted 20555

Do you have some sort of alarm system to prevent yourself being smothered in your sleep?

You just went out and bought a really big bra didn't you ...

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
So all the photo proves is that you are a Purveyor of ladies undergarments, like 69% of the posters on here. Are you a Former Royal?

Ahh, the delusion of fat birds, who say that they're a 34XX, when in reality its about a 36 or a 38XX. The result being that they develop the "back rack", which in conjunction with the "tramp stamp" or "slag tag" tattoo, makes for a very classy image!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Ahh, the delusion of fat birds, who say that they're a 34XX, when in reality its about a 36 or a 38XX. The result being that they develop the "back rack", which in conjunction with the "tramp stamp" or "slag tag" tattoo, makes for a very classy image!
I imagine it's the same as men with 34inch waists, the waist gets lower every ten years.

Boobs. Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.

Purpose found

SK

Even Chuck likes them

Boobs are good.

Boobs are fun.

The girls look great when they run.

When I see a pair I often stare.

What else can I do when they float in the pool.

When I'm on a date I think their my fate.

While sometimes denied we men always tried.

(a shameless cut and paste)

SK

Boobs...mmmm....

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Boobs. Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.

Purpose found

SK
That I'd understand

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Pteranadon The NAAFI Bar 34
jonwilly The NAAFI Bar 14
army_mad_geezer The NAAFI Bar 18