• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Boobs

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
So all the photo proves is that you are a Purveyor of ladies undergarments, like 69% of the posters on here. Are you a Former Royal?

Ahh, the delusion of fat birds, who say that they're a 34XX, when in reality its about a 36 or a 38XX. The result being that they develop the "back rack", which in conjunction with the "tramp stamp" or "slag tag" tattoo, makes for a very classy image!

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Ahh, the delusion of fat birds, who say that they're a 34XX, when in reality its about a 36 or a 38XX. The result being that they develop the "back rack", which in conjunction with the "tramp stamp" or "slag tag" tattoo, makes for a very classy image!
I imagine it's the same as men with 34inch waists, the waist gets lower every ten years.

A select few Arrsers can vouch that the bra is not only for show but hold a vital structural role. Oh, and it is only termporary since our 9 month old is still latching on with gusto.

Boobs. Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.

Purpose found

SK

Even Chuck likes them

Boobs are good.

Boobs are fun.

The girls look great when they run.

When I see a pair I often stare.

What else can I do when they float in the pool.

When I'm on a date I think their my fate.

While sometimes denied we men always tried.

(a shameless cut and paste)

SK

jarrod248

LE
Gallery Guru
Boobs. Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.Boobs.

Purpose found

SK
That I'd understand

Latest Threads