Bonus Timings??

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by smudger83, Nov 20, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I am a current serving soldier and have recently (Nov 5th) signed for my 8 year money on the old scheme which equates to 5000 beer tokens before tax..

My question is how long does it take to get paid in to my account and is there any way of tracking it by myself.. I recently went into my chief clerks office and got told in no uncertain terms to f#*# off as it wasnt important.. Charming!!

The only reason i ask is i was intending to use this money in vegas (17th Dec) over xmas leave as i go on tour in the new year and there is no point leaving it to gather dust in my account :D

2. I support it fella

3. If they did there job and put it onto JPA this month before the 12th you should have rec'd it this month, I guess by this you have not rec'd it. You should rec'd it next month, you should be able to ring JPAC and ask them if the application been put onto JPA if not then I should speak to your admin staff.

4. cheers mate..

5. another quickie!!

if say my clerk didnt forward the paperwork till after the 12th does this mean i will not see my bonus untill the end of december :x

im only asking so many questions because i have had a trip to vegas organised for a couple of months now in mid dec and im relying on this cash!!

any help greatly appreciated

6. hmm depends on the post and the person who inputs it.

Why not get an epic for it?

7. ?? epic??

8. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Why book a holiday if you dont have the cash.

EPIC!!!!!!! No chance.

9. early payment in cash

from your fsa

10. You've got some balls haven't you young un,
    Expecting to recieve something you're entitled to.

Wind it in.

11. i know...what a cheek!!!!