Bono or is that Bone?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by shagnasty, May 21, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Remember being a bit miffed when Freddy Mercury popped his clogs - I was too young to understand or relate to how he lived his life out of the spotlight. Just jacked off I wouldn't get to see a real live Queen concert.

2. Lets hope the cunt gets a terminal infection.

3. Has anyone got him in the "Dead Pool?

I, personally, hope he dies a really horrid death. A freak yachting accident is too nice for him.

4. I hope the cunt gets the wrong dosage of medicine!!! Huge overdose of something nasty painful and fatal :twisted:

5. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

That has confirmed my belief about the attitudes of a lot of the people on this site. FFS people. Many drugs are expensive and valuable. They can be used to treat sick people that might die or be completelely disabled. Let him have an under-dose. Plus in line with the crooning bog-wogs supposed politics its greener on the environment as well.

6. Are you a fucking Hippy?

7. Not if it's Michael Barrymore's yacht and Bonio is pi$$ed. There's nothing "nice" about dying from rectal trauma induced by a fire extinguisher.

8. Is this Bonio chap the one who protects the enviroment by flying his fucking favourite hat first class across the Atlantic?

Or is it the twat who is telling us to send aid in the form of our taxes whilst doing a moonlight flit from one country to another to save money?

Interesting story, which may be true; at a Dublin gig he halted In the name of love and as the crowd waited expectantly he began to slowly clap his hands

'Every time I clap my hands' intoned the sainted Irishman 'A child in Africa DIES!'

From the auditorium came a plaintive voice;

'Well stop clapping your feckin hands!'

9. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

You really really don't understand British Humour do you, you mong?

10. Haven't you heard? Barrymore's Gone Straight! Pfft...

11. Not according to The Daily Mash;

12. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Clearly not. Put into a more literal example Kirkz, would you prefer:-

1/ Bono spending his last blissed out of his head on high grade pain meds that cost a lot (well cost a lot compared to option 2)?

2/ Bono screaming his last in a piss and shite stained agony as said meds are witheld and used to treat a juvanile cancer patient instead?

Personally I'd go for option 2. Bloke is a hypocrit of the most nauseating kind.

13. Jumping the gun a bit aren't we?

He's hurt his back - it tends not to be terminal...

14. I prefer the Isadora Duncan scenario. Not because it imparts a measure of style, but because I'd like to see the look of surprise on his severed head (still wearing those insufferable glasses, naturally)