Bono.Finally he says something that I agree with.

"Earlier this year, leading charities including Oxfam attacked U2 for moving their business to the Netherlands where there is virtually no tax on royalties........."

No royalties from me............

Odo

I've been blessed and I've been over-rewarded for what I do and I'm trying to give my time and my resources but you know, I'm a rich rock star, so shoot me.
I agree with him. Some one do it. He's intensely irritating.

Dear...."Oxfam criticise bloke who sets up rival charitable paradigm, makes it infinitely successful and richer but without the much-sniped at overhead." Get a chair, I'm going to watch this one. Tea and biccies anyone?

As for shooting Bonio...can it be done in a sound proofed chamber? His screeching on record is pretty foul...

A ridiculously rich pop star telling us to buy overly expensive products from very wealthy Blue-chip companies, some with dubious enviromental histories (Apple Inc) to help the poor in Africa.

Oh the irony. :roll:

Slimy Irish Twat said:
“I've been blessed and I've been over-rewarded for what I do and I'm trying to give my time and my resources"
Only time and resources? No money then! A bit bored around the swimming pool all the time is it?

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
He only had to ask . . . . . . . he DID? REALLY?

Righto, back in a bit . . . . .

Cuddles said:
Dear...."Oxfam criticise bloke who sets up rival charitable paradigm, makes it infinitely successful and richer but without the much-sniped at overhead." Get a chair, I'm going to watch this one. Tea and biccies anyone?

As for shooting Bonio...can it be done in a sound proofed chamber? His screeching on record is pretty foul...

how about we shoot him in the throat first...........
worked when I saw it in Zulu :wink:

Please shoot him a lot then send his body back by club class, followed by his hat on a seperate flight, club class of course. The man is a twit. No correct spelling he's too stupid to be a twat.

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
Small Irish Gobshite recieves donation from Arrse

Chef said:
Please shoot him a lot then send his body back by club class, followed by his hat on a seperate flight, club class of course. The man is a twit. No correct spelling he's too stupid to be a twat.
don't forget his farking stupid not-quite sunglasses... Burn him!

Schleswig-Holstein said:
Chef said:
don't forget his farking stupid not-quite sunglasses... Burn him!
He won't burn, I've arranged for him to be drowned in cum, see above. Bugger it, stand upwind and burn him just to make sure.

Gremlin said:
Shoot him? Nope, way too fast.

Just arrange for a load of hepatitic, AIDs ridden sperm to be shot up him. Far more satisfying.
You play your games, we'll play ours...

right-grumpy said:
Cuddles said:

how about we shoot him in the throat first...........
worked when I saw it in Zulu :wink:
"Duw that's hard, he was a great baritone..."

(Or whatever, bring me an Arrse Zulu pedant please with exact wording and a reference!)

dropshortjock said:
Form an orderly queue.
No need...set him up as a figure 11 and give every lane a 10 rounds rapid FCO.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
EX_STAB The Intelligence Cell 52
58_Pattern The Intelligence Cell 31
WEATHERMAN1956 The NAAFI Bar 8