Bono.Finally he says something that I agree with.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by vvaannmmaann, Dec 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. My first thought is "with what?"

I concluded shot gun shells loaded with rocksalt over and over and over to drag out the cnuts pain.
  2. "Earlier this year, leading charities including Oxfam attacked U2 for moving their business to the Netherlands where there is virtually no tax on royalties........."

No royalties from me............

3. I agree with him. Some one do it. He's intensely irritating.
  4. Form an orderly queue.
  5. Dear...."Oxfam criticise bloke who sets up rival charitable paradigm, makes it infinitely successful and richer but without the much-sniped at overhead." Get a chair, I'm going to watch this one. Tea and biccies anyone?

As for shooting Bonio...can it be done in a sound proofed chamber? His screeching on record is pretty foul...
  6. A ridiculously rich pop star telling us to buy overly expensive products from very wealthy Blue-chip companies, some with dubious enviromental histories (Apple Inc) to help the poor in Africa.

Oh the irony. :roll:

Only time and resources? No money then! A bit bored around the swimming pool all the time is it?
  7. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He only had to ask . . . . . . . he DID? REALLY?

Righto, back in a bit . . . . .

8. how about we shoot him in the throat first...........
    worked when I saw it in Zulu :wink:
  9. Please shoot him a lot then send his body back by club class, followed by his hat on a seperate flight, club class of course. The man is a twit. No correct spelling he's too stupid to be a twat.
  10. There's only St Bob i hate more!..Oh and the Edge.
  11. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Shoot him? Nope, way too fast.

Just arrange for a load of hepatitic, AIDs ridden sperm to be shot up him. Far more satisfying.
  12. Those glasses demand bukkake. 50,000 ARRSE'rs can easily pump out enough wad to drown him. It would take quite a while too.

Me first!
  13. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Small Irish Gobshite recieves donation from Arrse

14. don't forget his farking stupid not-quite sunglasses... Burn him!