Bono - Egotistical, Self opinioned tosser

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bandalong, May 29, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was going to post this in Current Affairs, but I reckon better in NAAFI for quality of response.

Check this out.

Im a Prick

• Like Like x 1
  2. There was no potato famine. The Irish just forgot where they planted them.

Bono......you're a tube. Bit like that other Irish do-gooder Bob Geldof.

3. To be fair, his band did a couple of reasonable songs about 20 years ago. Nothing decent since though. I wish he spent as much time trying to write music as he did looking for ridiculous wraparound shades.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Bono was doing a gig in Glasgow. Halfway through, he stops the music and starts clapping his hands, slowly.

Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, that's another dead child in Africa..."

Weegie in the audiance: "Well stop fcukin' doing it then!" :twisted:

As for the Tattie Famine, it's hard to feel sympathy fro peopel who live on an island and can't catch enough fish to survive.

Darwinism in action. :roll:

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. engr172

engr172 Old-Salt Book Reviewer

Bonio.....utter gobshoite.
    Spend some of YOUR millions you sanctimonious little twaaaaat.

• Like Like x 3
  6. If you can afford to emigrate,you can afford to eat in a modest restaurant.

• Like Like x 2
  7. bono who??????????? I bet he gave all his cash to the poor sods in africa not what a mog child

8. Yes definitely a self opinionated tosser.

Didn't the potato famine come about because the Irish farmers planted the same species of potato and then when there was a pest infestation the whole lot died, including the people?

9. Bonio - complete tool

10. I love the way the bog-wogs are under the impression that they pulled themselves up by their own boot straps over the last couple of decades when, in fact, the only reason they're doing ok now is the vast quantities of EU cash that flooded the place. Truth be told, they'd be doing even better were it not for the fact that they're a nation of lazy, corrupt cnuts.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Cock. Nothing to do with the massive investment in heavy industry in the 19th century? Nothing to do with the massive EEC and EU grants?

And if your ecconomy had been crippled since the potato famine and hadn't recovered then you clearly didn't deserve to have your own money at that time.

• Like Like x 2
  12. And hey, lets accentuate the positive. If it was'nt for the so-called 'Diasapora' (or 'scattering around like a mad womans shite. From a nappy') there would'nt be an Oirish bar in every town in the whole wide world! Selling properly poured Guiness!

All hail the Famine.

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. What a twat. Does he actually know any of the history of his own country?

• Like Like x 2
  14. Trans-sane

Trans-sane LE Book Reviewer

Clearly not.

15. I know this is the NAAFI and I know he's a whinging black baby kissing apologist cnut, but he did speak out against plastic paddies in America donating to NORAID, at a time when such views were unpopular.

• Like Like x 2