Bono - Egotistical, Self opinioned tosser

B

Biscuits_AB

There was no potato famine. The Irish just forgot where they planted them.

Bono......you're a tube. Bit like that other Irish do-gooder Bob Geldof.

To be fair, his band did a couple of reasonable songs about 20 years ago. Nothing decent since though. I wish he spent as much time trying to write music as he did looking for ridiculous wraparound shades.

Bono was doing a gig in Glasgow. Halfway through, he stops the music and starts clapping his hands, slowly.

Bono: "Every time I clap my hands, that's another dead child in Africa..."

Weegie in the audiance: "Well stop fcukin' doing it then!" :twisted:

As for the Tattie Famine, it's hard to feel sympathy fro peopel who live on an island and can't catch enough fish to survive.

Darwinism in action. :roll:

engr172

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Bonio.....utter gobshoite.
Spend some of YOUR millions you sanctimonious little twaaaaat.

Yes definitely a self opinionated tosser.

Didn't the potato famine come about because the Irish farmers planted the same species of potato and then when there was a pest infestation the whole lot died, including the people?

Bonio - complete tool

I love the way the bog-wogs are under the impression that they pulled themselves up by their own boot straps over the last couple of decades when, in fact, the only reason they're doing ok now is the vast quantities of EU cash that flooded the place. Truth be told, they'd be doing even better were it not for the fact that they're a nation of lazy, corrupt cnuts.

Trans-sane

LE
Book Reviewer
Cock. Nothing to do with the massive investment in heavy industry in the 19th century? Nothing to do with the massive EEC and EU grants?

And if your ecconomy had been crippled since the potato famine and hadn't recovered then you clearly didn't deserve to have your own money at that time.

And hey, lets accentuate the positive. If it was'nt for the so-called 'Diasapora' (or 'scattering around like a mad womans shite. From a nappy') there would'nt be an Oirish bar in every town in the whole wide world! Selling properly poured Guiness!

All hail the Famine.

I know this is the NAAFI and I know he's a whinging black baby kissing apologist cnut, but he did speak out against plastic paddies in America donating to NORAID, at a time when such views were unpopular.

Bob geldof as well, but especially bono, seem to have this thing of "I'm irish, i'm famous, so I'm gonna try to talk to everyone about africa" or some such crap.

The quickest way to end suffering in Africa is to get that chinese arms ship, re-route it to sudan and let the genocidal loonies go to town.
Okay, maybe a bit harsh but the fact remains that the entire continent seems bent on going to hell in a silver mine despite the billions in crumpled used notes thrown at it.

All_Torque said:
Yes definitely a self opinionated tosser.

Didn't the potato famine come about because the Irish farmers planted the same species of potato and then when there was a pest infestation the whole lot died, including the people?
No, there was a worldwide potato blight at that time. Unfortunately the Irish were completely dependent upon potatoes, as you can get a far higher yield in a small area of land than you can of other vegetables. Like having all of your eggs (in a manner of speaking) in one basket.

I have a very, very long list. It's a list of cnuts, pr1cks and fcukers. There must be 100s if not 1000s on my list. Bono is far from being anywhere near the top of the list, afterall there are worse than him but over the years he has been rising slowly. When he nears the top I'll let you know.

Bono is a what? Big deal, cheers easy...tell us something we don't know.

Latest Threads