Bone STAB question, but out of the loop.


Wondered if anyone could tell me what TRF is supposed to be worn if an RAMC soldier if serving with a Regt outside of their Corps, i.e. attached ? Does he/she still wear their Corps TRF, or does he/she take the TRF of the unit they're serving with?

Thanks in advance.
You wear your Corps TRF irrespective of who you are attached to.
Check your RAMC dress regs if you can get a copy. RLC ones state that our TRF should be worn in all circumstances except where another one is permitted ie Brigade of Ghurkas.

I imagine RAMC will probably be the same.
wear your RAMC trf with pride,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Similar threads

Latest Threads