Bone show-cleans

#1
I've long lurked on these boards and never felt inclined to post however was shocked to bump into a blast from the past yesterday and really bought back some memories. Does anyone out there remember a full screw with the initials KW - a bloke whose rapid mental deterioration certainly livened up Battalion life in the mid-nineties. The last I heard of him he'd been sent off on a basket weaving course for throwing his suitcase at airport security staf and shouting that it was full of grenades!

anyway, bumped into him yesterday and had flashback to the time he put me on show-clean for not having been on Mount Longdon with B Company! - bit hard since I was still in short trousers at the time. I tried appealing it but just got told to stop whinging, fuck off and turn up. Oh the injustice of it. Still, if your reading this KW it was me who shat in your bed a few nights later.

Anyone else out there got show-clean horror stories. I hear they've stopped it now for human rights reasons - is that true.
 
#2
TheSporting1st said:
Does anyone out there remember a full screw with the initials KW - a bloke whose rapid mental deterioration certainly livened up Battalion life in the mid-nineties.
*poss wah*, however count me in.

Dear Stupid on the internet.

Does anyone remember KW from the Battalion? You are assuming that we all know which Regiment you were in.

TheSporting1st said:
I've long lurked on these boards and also public toilets
Stick to the toilets you're better at that.

Crap first post and even worse second.
 

TheIronDuke

ADC
Book Reviewer
#3
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
.

Crap first post and even worse second.
Aw, give the kid a break. We've seen worse.

TheSporting1st said:
I've long lurked on these boards and never felt inclined to post
That was my mistake. Now I carry Mummy's head in a carrier bag and the cat avoids me.
 
#5
Yes but the sporting 1st? 1 Para?
 
#6
FiveAlpha said:
The penis sounds like he's from 3 Para.
Thought it was Sporting First (hence his nickname), Fighting Second, can't remember what 3 PARA had is a Bn nickname...
 
#8
FiveAlpha said:
User names aren't everything. I'm not even dusky never mind a nigger.
That would be your avatar, not your user name.

Hitting the spirits before Eastenders old man...?
 
#11
StickyToffeePudding said:
FiveAlpha said:
User names aren't everything. I'm not even dusky never mind a nigger.
That would be your avatar, not your user name.

Hitting the spirits before Eastenders old man...?
Nope that would be my user name. If you've never heard it......................you weren't there man!
 
#14
FiveAlpha said:
StickyToffeePudding said:
FiveAlpha said:
User names aren't everything. I'm not even dusky never mind a nigger.
That would be your avatar, not your user name.

Hitting the spirits before Eastenders old man...?
Nope that would be my user name. If you've never heard it......................you weren't there man!
I stand better edumacated and bow before you...
 
#15
DMSDAVE said:
Did Nobby get jailed in Candahar Just before the Falklands?
Quite possibly, he was in the Falklands, but I was only 14 then. I work with him now, Ex 3 Para CSM.
 
#16
SUNRAY_MINOR said:
TheSporting1st said:
Does anyone out there remember a full screw with the initials KW - a bloke whose rapid mental deterioration certainly livened up Battalion life in the mid-nineties.
*poss wah*, however count me in.

Dear Stupid on the internet.

Does anyone remember KW from the Battalion? You are assuming that we all know which Regiment you were in.

TheSporting1st said:
I've long lurked on these boards and also public toilets
Stick to the toilets you're better at that.

Crap first post and even worse second.

Spot on.
 
#17
Guys, enough clues in the post to identify who when and where and if you were there, you'd know of Cpl KW - if not you wouldn't - simple. Second part of the q applies to anyone really? your probably right about the second, prob a bit out of order on that one and bet thweres some coffee stained monitors out there.
 
#18
TheSporting1st said:
Guys, enough clues in the post to identify who when and where and if you were there, you'd know of Cpl KW - if not you wouldn't - simple. Second part of the q applies to anyone really? your probably right about the second, prob a bit out of order on that one and bet thweres some coffee stained monitors out there.
Cheers Bergerac, what we playing cluedo?
 
#19
TheSporting1st said:
Guys, enough clues in the post to identify who when and where and if you were there, you'd know of Cpl KW - if not you wouldn't - simple. Second part of the q applies to anyone really? your probably right about the second, prob a bit out of order on that one and bet thweres some coffee stained monitors out there.
If you feel bad about it, how about withdrawing the remark and apologising in the R Signals forum?
The 2 lads you so crassly referred to were good eggs and mates to a lot of us - one of them was a young sprog on my detachment straight out of training and even then his ability and future potential stood out. As you well know, that future was cruelly snuffed out a couple of years later on a Belfast street in full view of millions.

Oh, and I am not going to apologise for hijacking your thread.
 
#20
slipperman said:
TheSporting1st said:
Guys, enough clues in the post to identify who when and where and if you were there, you'd know of Cpl KW - if not you wouldn't - simple. Second part of the q applies to anyone really? your probably right about the second, prob a bit out of order on that one and bet thweres some coffee stained monitors out there.
If you feel bad about it, how about withdrawing the remark and apologising in the R Signals forum?
The 2 lads you so crassly referred to were good eggs and mates to a lot of us - one of them was a young sprog on my detachment straight out of training and even then his ability and future potential stood out. As you well know, that future was cruelly snuffed out a couple of years later on a Belfast street in full view of millions.

Oh, and I am not going to apologise for hijacking your thread.
Already done in ccoks and nobbers forum mate and meant!! Not going to flagellate myself all over the boards though. Poor taste agreed so lets leave it at that.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads