bone question

Apologies for sounding like a complete fcuk wit but....

would shin splints be felt on the front or back of my legs? Or basically all over?!!

Awaiting incoming!

Fugly

ADC
DirtyBAT
Normally a sharp instant pain, followed by a dull ache, around either the nose or eye socket.

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
Or just in case he is, as he said

Suedehead said:
a complete fcuk wit ....
They would be felt on you Shin (hence the name). Now, I don't know about your legs, but on mine, the shin is at the front. (and mine are lovely...)

Legs said:
Or just in case he is, as he said

Suedehead said:
a complete fcuk wit ....
They would be felt on you Shin (hence the name). Now, I don't know about your legs, but on mine, the shin is at the front. (and mine are lovely...)
Legs
Can you turn your avatar over so we can see your shin etc. etc. etc. :twisted:

Cowhead said:
That's not your shins then. That'll be calf ache?
I've been getting that. I think it's just the natural response to working a muscle beyond its usual routine. If it doesn't get stretched it doesn't develop or so I understand. Clearly I'm no Medic type though so see your GP/MO if it's a problem.

Suedehead said:
Old_Gregg said:
Suedehead, do you like Morrissey?
Yes i do as a matter a fact. i take it im going to get another torrent of abuse like most people give me for that?!!
Well I like the music of The Smiths and some of Morrisey's solo work is good but the man himself is a flatulent pain in the arrse. Same goes for his political opinions.

Frankley Mr Shankley! lovely tune.

No Suedehead I saw the man at Reading 2004 and it was the greatest thing i've ever seen. When they started How Soon Is Now........50,000 People went apeshit, amazing. although some of his opinions are quite heavy, "I think eating meat is the same moral level as child abuse"!!! Sorry Moz enjoying a bit of fillet does not make me Ian Huntly. He Is a F@@@ing genius though .

EX_STAB said:
Suedehead said:
Old_Gregg said:
Suedehead, do you like Morrissey?
Yes i do as a matter a fact. i take it im going to get another torrent of abuse like most people give me for that?!!
Well I like the music of The Smiths and some of Morrisey's solo work is good but the man himself is a flatulent pain in the arrse. Same goes for his political opinions.
Just gotta block his sh*t out n listen! Johnny Marr was the more talented one in my opinion.

Old_Gregg said:
Frankley Mr Shankley! lovely tune.

No Suedehead I saw the man at Reading 2004 and it was the greatest thing i've ever seen. When they started How Soon Is Now........50,000 People went apeshit, amazing. although some of his opinions are quite heavy, "I think eating meat is the same moral level as child abuse"!!! Sorry Moz enjoying a bit of fillet does not make me Ian Huntly. He Is a F@@@ing genius though .
I saw him solo in my home town last year, not some festival but with an audience of about 1000, i got his t shirt! Had to fight people off for that, i nearly got lynched on the spot.

Suedehead said:
Back to middle of my leg!!
Any pain in your feet? I ask because I had a problem with pains in my feet and lower legs which were rectified a chiropodist. In my case it was a thing called pronation where the foot rolls inwards a few degrees too much as it strikes the ground. Chiro examined my feet and had a pair of inserts manufactured which fixed the problem. They were expensive around £120) but are probably the best value bit of kit I have ever owned.