• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

BONE QUESTION THREAD

F

future_para92

i havent found a thread yet dedicated to the bonest questions imaginable, i know i cant be the only with them either so here one is, get posting, i'll start off

Can i use tipex on my application form, or will it look bad to the recruiting serg?

Of course it will not enhance the appearance of an important document. It will say something about you. But an improvement in grammar is desirable unless you wish to be thought of as ..........

Not a good idea really,will not look good. Read through the form very carefully first and make sure you understand all the questions and what you need to put down. And use BLACK ink !

future_para92 said:
i did i put down no tattoes, but then got one, bone i know...
bone, what that they tell us about integrity and standards... hmmm have fun at the medical then..btw what is a tattoe is it like a tattoo?

F

future_para92

scuba_angel said:
future_para92 said:
i did i put down no tattoes, but then got one, bone i know...
what that they tell us about integrity and standards
whats wrong with tattoos?
can i not just mention this when i see my recruiting officer?

Latest Threads