Bone Question - AAC Beret Patch

Probably been asked before, but couldnt find anything on the search,

why do we wear the dark blue/black patch on the aac beret?

heard numerous bollocks reasons and never seen anybody wear it when attached to another unit and wearing a different coloured beret

P

PrinceAlbert

Because the AAC beret is uber homo, and any bit of material that may help detract from the awfully gay colour is a winner.

Charlie Sheen said so.

Its not a crap colour, the beret is awesome and a sign of large plums.

It only gets spoilt when you add crappy cap badges to it, like Loggies, REMEs, Padres and other homo outfits who should keep their own puffy head dress.

I've been out many many moons, but I still wear mine for work with my Tron outfit and highly bulled 5 inch stilletoes.

Its not a crap colour, the beret is awesome and a sign of large plums.

It only gets spoilt when you add crappy cap badges to it, like Loggies, REMEs, Padres and other homo outfits who should keep their own puffy head dress.

I've been out many many moons, but I still wear mine for work with my Tron outfit and highly bulled 5 inch stilletoes.
Face it.....it's 'baby blue' which is about as homo as it gets this side of 'oriental blossom pink'!

Such a cool job. Those magnificent men on their flying machines, eeerrrrr, have you seen the beret, oh dear, think I'll join the Rifles. Cool job and a really cool beret as well!!

Cool as in 'its the same colour as the scouts?'

The falling plates aren't cool, the closest they got to cool was murdering that Danish chick and making off in a Mini Moke.

Cool as in 'its the same colour as the scouts?'

The falling plates aren't cool, the closest they got to cool was murdering that Danish chick and making off in a Mini Moke.
Get your facts right about the falling plates sunshine. And, get some time in on the streets before you use derogatory terms about squaddies from any mob who have walked the streets.

Its powder blue......... which is latin for sex god
Even the word 'powder' summons images of hot baths, fluffy towels, granny talc and flannelette nighties! So if it's not gay it's old lady-fied! You should get them to change it to 'engorged glans purple'

Get your facts right about the falling plates sunshine. And, get some time in on the streets before you use derogatory terms about squaddies from any mob who have walked the streets.
on a cold night in Belfast?

Back to the OP's Q. Is it to do with highlighting the staybrite badge perhaps? Otherwise the light colour of the hat would just absorb it. Just a thought.

Oh Shut up you precious toilet

I note you didn't mention the chaps who murdered an innocent Danish citizen in your underpant rant........ Hi jinks I guess.

Time on the streets? Why thats for the thick fcukers who didn't listen at school...... Seagulls don't fly with Eagles..... sunshine.

Oh Shut up you precious toilet

I note you didn't mention the chaps who murdered an innocent Danish citizen in your underpant rant........ Hi jinks I guess.

Time on the streets? Why thats for the thick fcukers who didn't listen at school...... Seagulls don't fly with Eagles..... sunshine.
That from a helicopter garage forecourt attendant. Get lost you dick.