Bondage gear

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by CC_TA, Apr 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Right yer sick fuckers, what's the best site for ball gags and various bondage gear? (Got a rather kinky lass that's into some exotic entertainment.) Shipping to BFPO would be a bonus! :)

Cheers in advance.

2. Dunno in this part of the world. But I do know we need photos of her.

3. Might need some handcuffs and rope too first then :) Plus; I don't think all the toys she suggested are for her :~) (Gonna play havoc with me piles!!!) :)

4. I'd have thought that a PM to MDN would suffice. Getting Maddie's DNA off the kit might be difficult though.

• Like Like x 1
  5. We all know smudge has her, but his bloody rental rates are feckin extortionate mind you! Might just tip up with an armourer's basic toolbag and take it from there. :)

6. He does!? I'm clearly behind the curve here. I've got a kangaroo hide you can have, if you want to DIY. Strangled it myself, that'll teach me to go to sleep with the bedroom window open.

7. The bondage gear will have to wait, 2 unlucky ladies are just about to get a surprise in the shower! This leave is feckin ace! :)

8. Ha !! your making it up. The only leather gear you need is a wrist brace to support them delicate wrist bones from excessive flexation and repetetive wear !

9. You're in the land of bondage gear. Just get yourself downtown, there's bound to be a local shop you can get your gear from.

Don't forget your mehrwehrsteuer (sp?) forms though. I'd love to see the RAO's face as he stamp that one! :-D

10. I know of an unwanted Butplug you can have for free as long as you take it as far away from here as you can.

11. Join alt.com and all your prayers will be answered.

12. Sounds like a story here....?

13. Waste of money. Cable ties and some black and nasty is all you need. It all adds to the realism of getting raped.

14. Why would you even waste money on a ball gag? Such an item can be easily made in true McGuyver fashion from normal household items such as a golf ball and some elastic.... or a fist.

Either that or just give her a dig in the kidneys, thatll shut her up