BOND or BAUER

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by baby_giraffe, Nov 14, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok guys so its the best of British against the Yanks...who wins???

2. This has got to be a wah! ........ but I'll bite. Bond would slap the taste out of Bauers mouth.

3. According to "Google fight" James Bond kicks Jack Bauers ARRSE.

28,300,000 v 2,610,000 no contest really

Always happy to oblige...................

4. Bauer takes himself far too seriously.

5. Bond would also give Bauers wife a good seeing to just to piss him off.

6. Now that's quite incorrect. Bond would never stoop to necrophilia.

7. Oops, I am not a big fan of 24. Does Bauer have any daughters of legal age Bond can lead though their garden of sexuality?

8. Who is Jack Bauer?

9. We talking 'thousand yard stare hardened killer Bond' (of the books), or silly gwar pantwetting Bond (of the Roger Moore years)? Bauer would knock seven shades out of Moore... but up against the real Bond? No chance...

If for the only reason that Bond stops for a sh-it. Bauer could never operate effectively with that much pent-up turd.

10. [​IMG]

Ooooooh yessss!!!

11. You fecker. I'm going to have to take the sixth wa-nk break of the day now.

12. Elisha Cuthbert is ALWAYS worth a thrap :D

13. Hello Jack's daughter.....

[​IMG]

14. Blade or Riddick?

15. Bauer sucks the c0ck of death: Bond is more intelligent, more nails, smoother, has shagged far more women, has better gadgets, better cars, funnier lines and is British FFS (that also goes for the actors, with the exception of that Lazenby character). Bauer does win on the foxy daughter front though (she'd look great with my nuts on her chin).