• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Bond films and the like

maybe somenoe on here can tell me, in every bond type film when the hero gets into the enemys HQ the bloke has a huge private army

were do they come from and how do you join, I think I'd look good in a badly shaped beret with an unloaded sten

maybe somenoe on here can tell me, in every bond type film when the hero gets into the enemys HQ the bloke has a huge private army

were do they come from and how do you join, I think I'd look good in a badly shaped beret with an unloaded sten
It dates the film (The Spy who loved me?). During the Cold War private armies were cheap. Modern Bond films have to make do with CGI, so you'd need to be digitised first.

I dont know, last time I went there I got lost in the hollwed out volcano and underseas laier (spelling?) section

I always wondered how they managed to dig out volcanoes and build evil empires without anyone noticing?
And why did nobody fit fuses in the evil empires?......one bullet in the control board and the whole fukcing lot went up.

I always thought it was terribly helpful of the baddies to put a digital countdown clock on the inside of bombs so you know exactly how much time you have to disarm it.

I always thought it was terribly helpful of the baddies to put a digital countdown clock on the inside of bombs so you know exactly how much time you have to disarm it.
a mate of mine managed to piss off some bomb disposal types, following a firearms operation they were shown the now safe devices, he asked if EOD can't get there in time did they cut the red or the blue wire- not happy bunnies from what he told me

You lot may laugh, but since digitalisation the bottom has fallen out of the film extras game.
'Hire a Walt' & 'Boys R Us' have both gone to the wall, not to mention the bankrupcy of many firms associated with the Papier Mache industry. The Military Film Covenant used to provide Jobs For Extras Heroes but now the only work I can get is washing condoms for re-use at Madam *****'s House of Oriental Massage & Correction.
What a come down from '24th Startrooper on the right, 5th row, having a fag in the ranks'.
It's a crime, I tell you.

To the OP though - beware: do you really want your loved ones recieving that call, telling them that you've been run over by a road-roller or decapitated by an ill-tempered, mutated sea bass?
Don't be silly. He has a picture of a knuckleduster in his sig. He's obviously the big burly one who get's a plant pot broken over his head.

Pararegtom

LE
Book Reviewer
SS punching above your weight on the evil villian, clocks (fluffy Cat stakes) I just called our resident (see that word play could be a spook) bomb disposal and big film baddie expert Chris (pour me a large one) Hunter... and he assures me the course,s for baddie armies are available and does include underwater knife fighting mis - shaping of berets and wearing wings on wrong arm. All very important for wanna be baddies on cv. contact your local Ninja warrior . ps ref bombs ied,s and all the loud stuff digital clocks are bastards and kill most baddies just in the nick of time. Hope this helps PRT.

Even as a tiny tot, i was puzzled by the whole secret base thing, did International rescue build the whole of Tracey Island by themselves? Then knock up a slack handful of interesting rockets without outside help? Likewise the Batman villains, spend a fortune to get a smaller fortune back?

Certainly the Bond villains are idiots, they control mahoosive amounts of dosh and have influence coming out of their ears, yet piss it up the wall in order to be known ruler of the world. Unlike people called Murdock to select a name at random.

As this is the NAAFI I would do the bird with the nice legs and big tits.

Latest Threads